This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

benny donnelly

New to this game
« on: January 13, 2016, 05:07:49 pm »
Gd day all!
Totally new to this game, need a new challenge have considered this for quite a while and here i am!

Been looking on suppliers sites and online to get familair with the wpf set up and im a tad confused tbh

sorry if sounds silly but im looking at a full ro in van system hopefully diy it, do the ro produce much waste water for a tds roughly of 150? alsois the set up like so -- mains feed into ro -- ro good feed into tank -- into pump which pumps it through the di -- through to the hose reel to the pole?

I think ive my head round most of it but want to be sure

Thanks

Smurf

Re: New to this game
« Reply #1 on: January 13, 2016, 05:13:00 pm »
Hi Benny, I'm sure the chap from gripa tank will be along in a mo to give further advice

benny donnelly

« Reply #2 on: January 13, 2016, 05:17:23 pm »
youve lost me fella

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #3 on: January 13, 2016, 05:19:14 pm »
Yeah pretty much the way you said it. Any reason for on board production ? No storage at home ?

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: January 13, 2016, 05:20:43 pm »
here is his website https://www.grippatank.co.uk/

benny donnelly

« Reply #5 on: January 13, 2016, 06:15:56 pm »

Na no storage at all, went from loads of it in a nice contry home to an apartment with feck all space so filling will have to be done in van, until maybe i can rent a little unit or shed when i get going ya know

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #6 on: January 13, 2016, 06:17:11 pm »
I would get a Grippa system but I am biased ;)

colin bird

« Reply #7 on: January 13, 2016, 07:24:35 pm »
Gd day all!
Totally new to this game, need a new challenge have considered this for quite a while and here i am!

Been looking on suppliers sites and online to get familair with the wpf set up and im a tad confused tbh

sorry if sounds silly but im looking at a full ro in van system hopefully diy it, do the ro produce much waste water for a tds roughly of 150? alsois the set up like so -- mains feed into ro -- ro good feed into tank -- into pump which pumps it through the di -- through to the hose reel to the pole?

I think ive my head round most of it but want to be sure

Thanks

I have a 500l pure freedom van mounted system approx 2 k plus vat I've had mine 4 years no leaks and no trouble,in my opinion good system and value for money,and it also looks good in my van.
Forgot to say I have 40 inch ro and produce and store water in van due to lack of space in garage,
Don't forget to put a heater in the van at night in winter

Positivity

« Reply #8 on: January 14, 2016, 08:26:25 am »
Hi Benny
Didn't you start up about 3 years ago? Have you been trad. since starting up?
If you put the RO in the van you will need some pretty good protection / heating to protect it from freezing.
I believe some mount them in such a way that they can be easily removed and brought inside when it freezes.

advanced

« Reply #9 on: January 15, 2016, 10:42:56 pm »
get  a job a  mc dees mate u be better off

nathankaye

Re: New to this game New
« Reply #10 on: January 16, 2016, 12:29:12 pm »
Hiya.
If u check my page on facebook, search for;
nathanswindowcleaningservices
My page should come up. Ive posted a video of my system for my customers to watch, when I switched 7mnths ago. I filter thru RO n 40"inch DI into a 500litres tank. All in van. I use maybe 300litre max in day. So most nights run water through to keep it at 500l. Again from purefreedom.  Happh with it, but worth investing in carbon poles and a good light brush!! Not part of their kit, you will regret it!  My ro is a 450litre a day.
My van is fibreglass fitted, ive insulated the tank and filters as well. If gets too cold, ie have snow. I will run a fan heater in back whilst having breakfast, so maybe and hr b4 I start work.
facebook.com/1NKServices
1NKServices.co.uk