This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Perfect Windows

GoCardless payment frequency
« on: January 12, 2016, 04:39:24 pm »
For anyone using GoCardless:

If you collect ten direct debits on a given day, do you receive one amalgamated payment or ten different payments?

Thanks,

Vin

Mike #1

Re: GoCardless payment frequency
« Reply #1 on: January 12, 2016, 05:03:56 pm »
The total amount will be paid in one payment , It works great just requested payment from  23 custys nice chunk of money into my bank  account with very little effort .

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #2 on: January 12, 2016, 05:48:46 pm »
You get a lump sum as mike has said.

You receive an email usually around 3-4pm giving a list of payments received for that day.

I am lucky as i use cleaner planner. I just click buttons and get paid 6-7 days later. Cleaner planner updates everything for me.

Perfect Windows

Richard Shepherd

« Reply #4 on: January 12, 2016, 07:38:01 pm »
Don't want to hijack a thread.

Quick question, you lads that use go cardless did you find it easy convincing customers to use it?

p1w1

« Reply #5 on: January 12, 2016, 07:52:12 pm »

Quick question, you lads that use go cardless did you find it easy convincing customers to use it?
I wouldn't say easy..for me some did straight away some have done over time I'm still pushing it I think the key is to keep pushing it to people, for new customers I tell them this is the preferred method of payment and nearly all new ones sign up to it, customers ive had for years are a bit slower to change their payment method but if someone is late in paying then I push it to them more. In general I get a slow but steady increase in customers signing up over the months.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #6 on: January 12, 2016, 08:17:41 pm »

I did mine in stages in letting people know. Worked a treat.

New customers have to pay via GC.

supernova77

« Reply #7 on: January 12, 2016, 11:00:22 pm »

I wouldn't say easy..for me some did straight away some have done over time I'm still pushing it I think the key is to keep pushing it to people, for new customers I tell them this is the preferred method of payment and nearly all new ones sign up to it, customers ive had for years are a bit slower to change their payment method but if someone is late in paying then I push it to them more. In general I get a slow but steady increase in customers signing up over the months.

What he said ^^^

Also... I've now made in mandatory for all new customers to pay by direct debit - I give them the impression that they aren't entered "onto the system" (Aworka) and wont get a first clean date until they register - it's working so far!

:)