This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

ChumBucket

Re: I want a leak free system....
« Reply #20 on: January 12, 2016, 08:27:32 am »
As usual chumbucket is right . I use the same , leak free system . The cheap b&q ones are the best . Better than the dearer hozelock . No leaks at all in my van .

I corrected that for you mate. ;)

NWH

« Reply #21 on: January 12, 2016, 12:09:38 pm »
I've tried my system years ago with all hozelock fittings and nearly all of them leaked from day 1,to much pressure for them to handle they'll keep blowing off when you dead end mostly.

ChumBucket

« Reply #22 on: January 12, 2016, 05:01:22 pm »
I've tried my system years ago with all hozelock fittings and nearly all of them leaked from day 1,to much pressure for them to handle they'll keep blowing off when you dead end mostly.

When you know how to set a system up this doesn't happen. ;D

NWH

« Reply #23 on: January 12, 2016, 05:50:54 pm »
I must admit it is tricky putting hose together from a pump to di to hose reel,replacing washers on hose lock fittings lol blimey it gets better by the month on here.

ChumBucket

« Reply #24 on: January 12, 2016, 05:53:09 pm »
I must admit it is tricky putting hose together from a pump to di to hose reel,replacing washers on hose lock fittings lol blimey it gets better by the month on here.

You're the one who couldn't achieve it mate, not me!! ;)

Mine don't leak, nor is my system so over pressurised that any connectors pop off either.

NWH

« Reply #25 on: January 12, 2016, 05:59:17 pm »
If they work for you crack on but there hardly quality are they and if they leaked you shouldn't be surprised,I would rather buy and use things that are going to last it's all only an opinion on here take what you want from it if we didn't give an opinion on threads there would be no forum.Im telling the bloke to buy the right thing for the job so he's not down B&Q every 5 minutes.

ChumBucket

« Reply #26 on: January 12, 2016, 06:06:38 pm »
If they work for you crack on but there hardly quality are they and if they leaked you shouldn't be surprised,I would rather buy and use things that are going to last it's all only an opinion on here take what you want from it if we didn't give an opinion on threads there would be no forum.Im telling the bloke to buy the right thing for the job so he's not down B&Q every 5 minutes.

Nearly 13 years with a leak free system, I'm not down at B&Q every Five minutes either mine last months and even years. However, they are readily available should anyone need a replacement, best of all is the best ones by far are B&Q's own brand at just £1 each and replacement "O" rings are just a couple of quid per hundred from ebay.

I'm only telling the bloke that he has no need to listen to you, as you are clearly not in a position to advise!! ;D

NWH

« Reply #27 on: January 12, 2016, 06:09:04 pm »
I don't think there's anyone on here stupid enough to buy from ionic is there lol,I bet you are always in your shed chum bucket aren't you.

ChumBucket

« Reply #28 on: January 12, 2016, 06:15:30 pm »
I don't think there's anyone on here stupid enough to buy from ionic is there lol,I bet you are always in your shed chum bucket aren't you.

Again, you are the one who has struggled to set up your system and then suffered leaks- not me!! ;)

Dave Willis

« Reply #29 on: January 12, 2016, 06:17:23 pm »
Trouble is you'll never keep your tax bill down with prices like those. I prefer to pay hundreds for one o ring instead of hundreds of rings for a pound.

NWH

« Reply #30 on: January 12, 2016, 06:19:13 pm »
Hello Dave rattle your cage  a bit did it that TAX discussion.

NWH

« Reply #31 on: January 12, 2016, 06:20:14 pm »
Dave knows a thing or 2 about rings he quiet often talks through 1.

ChumBucket

« Reply #32 on: January 12, 2016, 06:21:52 pm »
Trouble is you'll never keep your tax bill down with prices like those. I prefer to pay hundreds for one o ring instead of hundreds of rings for a pound.

Yep, another verbal manure episode from our resident "universal expert" ;D ;D ;D

NWH

« Reply #33 on: January 12, 2016, 06:27:26 pm »
I think you need to take the H out of your name m8

ChumBucket

« Reply #34 on: January 12, 2016, 08:26:27 pm »
I think you need to take the H out of your name m8

You're a real intellect Big Nige! ;D

NWH

« Reply #35 on: January 12, 2016, 11:21:55 pm »
Why do you feel the need to use my name like a teacher talking to a naughty student,I couldn't give 2 poops who knows me on here.