Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

tony day

Re: WFP is Rubbish?
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2016, 11:01:09 am »
Granville Gold.

So 2006 was the year everyone had an opinion!?

tony day

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2016, 11:17:44 am »
Quarter-light.

Wild stab in the dark!
With a post like that i'm quessing your 40+, uneducated,ignorant,Homophobic,reads the Sun, & thinks Saturday night TV is the centre of the universe! Please don't breed!

Over & out Captain Squeegee!

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2016, 11:19:42 am »
What's up Tony....u seem upset , have you had enough of window cleaning? Lost customers? what is it

Rich Wilts

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2016, 11:21:50 am »
He's not been to New Yoik recently.

tony day

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2016, 11:33:20 am »
I have a small thingy.  :'(

8weekly

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2016, 11:35:56 am »
Quarter-light.

Wild stab in the dark!
With a post like that i'm quessing your 40+, uneducated,ignorant,Homophobic,reads the Sun, & thinks Saturday night TV is the centre of the universe! Please don't breed!

Over & out Captain Squeegee!
50+, otherwise uncanny.  ;D

Rich Wilts

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2016, 11:37:27 am »
 ;D  ;D

dd

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2016, 11:47:14 am »
WOW! £160 for two hours work. Check out the big man!
Yes. It would have been 1 hour tops if not for the bad weather.

Smurf

« Reply #28 on: January 09, 2016, 12:00:22 pm »
Back on topic YES wfp is rubbish but so is trad as windows keep getting dirty again. Thank goodness or we would be all out of a job ;D

To be honest who cares really as long as customers are kept happy and more importantly pay on time   8)

Dave Willis

« Reply #29 on: January 09, 2016, 01:18:07 pm »
..................... and a free roof clean.  ;)

AuRavelling79

« Reply #30 on: January 09, 2016, 01:43:41 pm »
Granville Gold.

So 2006 was the year everyone had an opinion!?

Everyone has an opinion Tone, they're like farts - everyone likes their own.

But 2006 was probably the year that the vast majority on this forum realised the financial and safety benefits and became WFP users. So to ask about whether WFP is the right way to go ten years later is like asking whether the railways should give up diesel and electric for steam.
It's a game of three halves!

NWH

« Reply #31 on: January 09, 2016, 03:00:36 pm »
If you wanted to get a job 99-100% perfect a job you spend an hour on WFP would take hours by hand,it does a good enough job for me I have next to no complaints week in week out. It has been a revelation for me you can get through so much more work speed wise you can't compare it to traditional,an hour trad works out about 15-20 minutes WFP 2 hours trad 45 minutes WFP roughly to me it's a no brainer. 5 years time seeing a fully traditional Window cleaner ladder and bucket only will be like watching jockeys at the grand national riding unicorns ie slim chance. You could almost say that WFP and traditional window cleaning are like different jobs ok we are both looking to clean a window but the way we are doing it are completely different. All I know is at the end of the week or day I've still got energy to do other things.

lal

« Reply #32 on: January 09, 2016, 07:07:28 pm »
If you wanted to get a job 99-100% perfect a job you spend an hour on WFP would take hours by hand,it does a good enough job for me I have next to no complaints week in week out. It has been a revelation for me you can get through so much more work speed wise you can't compare it to traditional,an hour trad works out about 15-20 minutes WFP 2 hours trad 45 minutes WFP roughly to me it's a no brainer. 5 years time seeing a fully traditional Window cleaner ladder and bucket only will be like watching jockeys at the grand national riding unicorns ie slim chance. You could almost say that WFP and traditional window cleaning are like different jobs ok we are both looking to clean a window but the way we are doing it are completely different. All I know is at the end of the week or day I've still got energy to do other things.

Summed it up completely, good post NWH

jo5hm4n

« Reply #33 on: January 10, 2016, 07:15:34 pm »
Thanks for clearing all that up for me!  I have never had a WFP complaint yet due to me cleaning them poorly or them not doing a proper job, so i will just always listen to the majority of my customers, not the fussy ones though obv.

Just thought i would bring it up in topic, because when somebody mentioned that Pure water when used in direct sunlight dries differently, i started to question the whole process as it didn't make sense to me!  I know that direct sunlight shows up all marks on the glass looking from the inside, but i was just checking that cleaning with WFP doesn't do a worse job if used in direct sunlight, i'll remember next time, that there are lots of people on here that do complain and can't tell the difference between their brush or squeegee!

Walter Mitty

« Reply #34 on: January 10, 2016, 08:32:16 pm »
Thanks for clearing all that up for me!  I have never had a WFP complaint yet due to me cleaning them poorly or them not doing a proper job, so i will just always listen to the majority of my customers, not the fussy ones though obv.

Just thought i would bring it up in topic, because when somebody mentioned that Pure water when used in direct sunlight dries differently, i started to question the whole process as it didn't make sense to me!  I know that direct sunlight shows up all marks on the glass looking from the inside, but i was just checking that cleaning with WFP doesn't do a worse job if used in direct sunlight, i'll remember next time, that there are lots of people on here that do complain and can't tell the difference between their brush or squeegee!

The best solution to this is only clean when it's raining :)

G Griffin

« Reply #35 on: January 10, 2016, 11:21:21 pm »
WFP is rubbish! Is that a anagram for.

Wasting

Fuc#ing

Pounds
Sorry, Ant; that's not an anagram it's an acronym.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

paulben

« Reply #36 on: January 11, 2016, 06:46:20 am »
Granville we would be better off if we went back to steam more dirty windows would stop rail companies blaming overhead power line failure and burn all the illegals to make steam that would stop them wanting to come over here
Do not steal the government hates competition