This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jo5hm4n

WFP is Rubbish?
« on: January 08, 2016, 11:43:08 pm »
So, i've seen a few topics and posts in the last few weeks on here of people saying that WFP is basically Rubbish and does a bad job and that trad is better. 

Someone please help me out here, i personally think WFP is great.  Aslong as you clean and rinse the frame then the glass i nearly always get a perfect streak free spot free finish.  I keep hearing that cleaning with WFP with direct sunlight shining on the glass makes the windows not look very good when they are dry.  Can somebody explain this to me, i've never experienced this and don't understand why using WFP in direct sunlight would make any difference aslong as the water is pure when rinsed after cleaning surely the finish should logically be the same?

Remember i am still fairly new to WFP so not all that experienced :P

trippyboy

Re: WFP is Rubbish?
« Reply #1 on: January 09, 2016, 12:15:01 am »
I don't know about wfp window cleaning being rubbish. But what I do know is some ppl chat a load of rubbish.
Just carry on wf poling and you will be fine.  Don't let anyone put you off fella

AuRavelling79

« Reply #2 on: January 09, 2016, 12:27:01 am »
I just checked and this thread wasn't started in 2006 like I thought it might have been.
It's a game of three halves!

« Reply #3 on: January 09, 2016, 06:05:56 am »
Unless you go into all of your customers houses in a south facing room in the afternoon, you'll never know if you nearly always get a perfect finish until they have dried and your looking out of the window

8weekly

« Reply #4 on: January 09, 2016, 06:54:20 am »
it's not wfp that's rubbish, it's Dave Willis.

Positivity

« Reply #5 on: January 09, 2016, 07:12:42 am »
No, some operators are rubbish!
Watched one yesterday doing an upstairs bay with 5 reveals.
Then he started immediately on the bay below.
Instead of starting on the lower bay with the reveal below the upper one he did first, he started on the one directly below the last one he'd just finished, with all the water still cascading and running down the wall onto the window he was cleaning.
There is no way that water had finished running down by the time he had cleaned the lower window and moved on.

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: January 09, 2016, 07:19:29 am »
it's not wfp that's rubbish, it's Dave Willis.
  ;D ;D

tony day

« Reply #7 on: January 09, 2016, 07:35:47 am »
WFP is rubbish! Is that a anagram for.

Wasting

Fuc#ing

Pounds

lal

« Reply #8 on: January 09, 2016, 08:14:22 am »

So yet another boring  thread started about WFP being rubbish,  I've been  WFP now getting on 4 years this year, i find if
  you WFP windows PROPERLY, taking time to clean them PROPERLY, and  " RINSING them PROPERLY" you can get amazing
  results,   i still Trad, but only insides when requested. 
  So for all the WFPolers who moan & groan about WFP being crap &  rubbish, here is the solution sell your WFP systems and
  go back  100%  Trad, ladders an all,  problem sorted end of.

Smurf

« Reply #9 on: January 09, 2016, 09:23:24 am »
I've found using cold pure wfp don't cut it on some jobs but hot pure water & vision x works great for me  ;D

slap bash

« Reply #10 on: January 09, 2016, 09:29:32 am »
Yaa WFP is rubbish I disagree. So cars are rubbish and jet planes are rubbish. Most people who rubbish WFP  just cannot afford to buy a system. Many and not prepared to save up their earning and have a reduce income to buy a good system. Don`t listen to the fools who spout  b/s  all day long.

Smurf

« Reply #11 on: January 09, 2016, 09:32:29 am »
Oh and I forgot to mention trad does a better job on insides at least as custys get the hump using wfp indoors  ;D

SeanK

« Reply #12 on: January 09, 2016, 09:57:05 am »
So, i've seen a few topics and posts in the last few weeks on here of people saying that WFP is basically Rubbish and does a bad job and that trad is better. 

Someone please help me out here, i personally think WFP is great.  Aslong as you clean and rinse the frame then the glass i nearly always get a perfect streak free spot free finish.  I keep hearing that cleaning with WFP with direct sunlight shining on the glass makes the windows not look very good when they are dry.  Can somebody explain this to me, i've never experienced this and don't understand why using WFP in direct sunlight would make any difference aslong as the water is pure when rinsed after cleaning surely the finish should logically be the same?

Remember i am still fairly new to WFP so not all that experienced :P

Listen to your customers mate when they start telling you its rubbish then its time to worry, there are a few guys on here
who don't know the difference between cleaning a window and restoring it, direct sunlight just shows up more of the flaws
on the glass that have nothing to do with our job.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #13 on: January 09, 2016, 10:07:49 am »
The knack is rinsing.

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2016, 10:08:20 am »
Cheers Sean , at least I know I'm not rubbish anymore  ;D

SeanK

« Reply #15 on: January 09, 2016, 10:14:16 am »
Cheers Sean , at least I know I'm not rubbish anymore  ;D

Exactly just keep saying to yourself, doesn't matter what I use that mark inside the double glazing unit isn't going anywhere. ;D

« Reply #16 on: January 09, 2016, 10:26:10 am »
Lmao  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #17 on: January 09, 2016, 10:36:31 am »
It's that bad that I just earned  £160 in two hours in the pouring rain (commercial). I hate my job sometimes.

tony day

« Reply #18 on: January 09, 2016, 10:50:28 am »
WOW! £160 for two hours work. Check out the big man!

Rich Wilts

« Reply #19 on: January 09, 2016, 10:55:49 am »