This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

slap bash

Re: Are WFP really that good?
« Reply #20 on: January 09, 2016, 09:37:43 am »
I never see WFP and trad as a choice, as they are just tools in my arsenal to clean effective. I understand you window cleaner wanting to rubbish one or other tool.  Come one guy lets chat about something smarter. I know we are regarded as a numpty trade but let`s not prove them right.

dave f

« Reply #21 on: January 09, 2016, 10:05:34 am »
another trad v wfp imo  I'm in this job to make a good living I could not care less which is better so long as the money comes in and I am safe from crashing down to earth .end of each to their own

tony day

« Reply #22 on: January 09, 2016, 12:03:25 pm »
Coffee with goats milk. Yum yum!
Farm purchased, not Waitrose crap!

NWH

« Reply #23 on: January 09, 2016, 03:36:45 pm »
You can think your the best blade cleaner in the world but I've seen some much worse results performed by so called trad cleaners,to do an awful job WFP your 1 of 2 things rushing with no clue what your doing or very unfortunate that you have a lot of problem Windows

Rich Wilts

« Reply #24 on: January 09, 2016, 04:07:57 pm »
You can think your the best blade cleaner in the world but I've seen some much worse results performed by so called trad cleaners,to do an awful job WFP your 1 of 2 things rushing with no clue what your doing or very unfortunate that you have a lot of problem Windows

Actually he's neither of those things, he's wind up artist. A troll.

Smurf

« Reply #25 on: January 09, 2016, 04:47:49 pm »
Ban him I say Tosh  as seems this tony bloke if that’s his real name is only out to cause trouble on the most friendliest forum in the UK...cough cough  ;D

Rich Wilts

« Reply #26 on: January 09, 2016, 05:12:38 pm »
It probably is Tosh.

Smurf

« Reply #27 on: January 09, 2016, 05:21:16 pm »
It probably is Tosh.

I would not put it past him to get the post count up  ;D ;D ;D