This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Mike #1

North Face Chillkats
« on: January 08, 2016, 02:20:39 pm »
Can't remember who bought some , But how are they performing are your feet still dry and what is the fit like as i may have to get a 1/2 size bigger . Thanks Mike

Dave Willis

Re: North Face Chillkats
« Reply #1 on: January 08, 2016, 02:33:37 pm »
Love them - go a full size larger though.

Mike #1

« Reply #2 on: January 08, 2016, 03:41:58 pm »
Cheers Dave i have been in two minds whether to go for snowboots or some Goretex hiking boots i suppose either way they will be knackered within 3-4 months .

Dave Willis

« Reply #3 on: January 08, 2016, 04:43:37 pm »
 They were cheap so for the price of one pair of decent goretex boots I got two pairs of chillkats. Haven't  leaked yet. They are pretty chunky but I can drive the van easily with them.

8weekly

« Reply #4 on: January 08, 2016, 06:03:23 pm »
They are the same thing as the biscuit munching rain water user was recommending years ago.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: January 08, 2016, 06:21:22 pm »
I have to say I've been well impressed with my pair of site onyx I got from screw fix...24.99 had them  2 months now and feet bone dry still...brilliant for the money ;D

Mike #1

« Reply #6 on: January 10, 2016, 08:52:38 am »
Had a look at the Onyx saftey boot yesterday they felt quite light and looked good and have really good reviews , I decided to get some Merrell Moab Polar boots as they were a bit cheaper £62.06 including next day delivery i have yet to find any boots that are as comfy to were as Merrell's

Snow and rain forecast for this coming week so need some new boots as feet have got wet this past week with my 2 pairs of Karrimor's despite cleaning and re-proofing as and when needed .