Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

duncan h

Re: window cleaning shop in batley
« Reply #20 on: November 18, 2015, 08:28:38 pm »
i worked on one of the mosques in batley years ago when i was fitting windows,me and my mate always saved a bit of our bacon butties to drop down the cavitys,even the local druggies threw their needles over the fence-living the dream!
still padgetts was always a good place to go to-and dream,i beleive they still have lc's in crates and are for sale if you have that kinda cash

Padgetts are well known for having some incredible "old stock but new" bikes over the years. Didn't there used to be a Kawasaki dealer just down the road also?
 I used to compete in MotoX when I was younger, remember going to a well known shop called TEE BEE but can't for the life of me remember exactly where it was- not if it was Batley or not.

Kawasaki shop was called Kawasaki Autorama. next door but 2 from Padgetts. Allen Padgetts owned it. I helped out for years there. Free bike every week :)

TEE BEE was in Morley. They came from Thornhill. Jayson his son was my best friend from age 6. Free field bikes :) Drifted away and only seen him in rave clubs :) found out he passed away

ChumBucket

« Reply #21 on: November 18, 2015, 08:40:03 pm »
i worked on one of the mosques in batley years ago when i was fitting windows,me and my mate always saved a bit of our bacon butties to drop down the cavitys,even the local druggies threw their needles over the fence-living the dream!
still padgetts was always a good place to go to-and dream,i beleive they still have lc's in crates and are for sale if you have that kinda cash

Padgetts are well known for having some incredible "old stock but new" bikes over the years. Didn't there used to be a Kawasaki dealer just down the road also?
 I used to compete in MotoX when I was younger, remember going to a well known shop called TEE BEE but can't for the life of me remember exactly where it was- not if it was Batley or not.

Kawasaki shop was called Kawasaki Autorama. next door but 2 from Padgetts. Allen Padgetts owned it. I helped out for years there. Free bike every week :)

TEE BEE was in Morley. They came from Thornhill. Jayson his son was my best friend from age 6. Free field bikes :) Drifted away and only seen him in rave clubs :) found out he passed away

Crikey, if it's the Dude I'm thinking about he was a very good racer, used to compete in the AMCA. Wasn't his dad called Terry?

duncan h

« Reply #22 on: November 19, 2015, 03:09:38 pm »

Crikey, if it's the Dude I'm thinking about he was a very good racer, used to compete in the AMCA. Wasn't his dad called Terry?
His dad was Terry. Jayson did motocross. His brother did speedway. Don't think they raced much in adult life. They sponsored quite a few people though. I was told he died. Apparently it was in local rag. I was gutted to find out that way. I emailed them with no reply

Steven Biggs

« Reply #23 on: January 13, 2016, 05:07:43 pm »
Has anyone used the window cleaning shop yet. Every time I drive past it's shut .

dave f

« Reply #24 on: January 13, 2016, 09:28:03 pm »
I pass it every night when picking our lass up from work and its nearly always shut I think its just open odd times seems strange to run a business.i  passed a few days ago and it was open managed to have a quick glance dint seem to have much stock

Steven Biggs

« Reply #25 on: January 14, 2016, 07:23:47 am »
Looks like it's a drive over to holbeck then . Need to get stocked up on resin .

kempy

« Reply #26 on: January 14, 2016, 07:35:30 am »
I bought Unger  resin from Holbeck and I wasn't impressed with Unger resin . But obvious of got a bad bag
Got tulsin now

dave f

« Reply #27 on: January 14, 2016, 01:51:31 pm »
I got a bag of unger resin nowt wrong with mine

Steven Biggs

« Reply #28 on: January 14, 2016, 03:41:02 pm »
I get two sacks of tulsion off him £140 . And if I need any other bits . The shop in batley would be handy tho .

Steven Biggs

« Reply #29 on: January 14, 2016, 04:00:34 pm »
Can't believe it . Just phoned the shop up  and it's a windy I've known years. . He's selling all trad gear and wfp gear will be arriving in the next few weeks . Defo well handy , easier than trailing to leeds .

duncan h

« Reply #30 on: January 16, 2016, 01:38:15 pm »
I pass it quite a lot. passed about 30 times, open 8