Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

dave f

window cleaning shop in batley
« on: November 14, 2015, 09:44:06 pm »
as any body used the shop in batley  its just opend  selling cleaning products and window cleaning gear

Positivity

Re: window cleaning shop in batley
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2015, 11:45:57 am »
Is it Halal? ;D ;D

duncan h

« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2015, 07:23:27 pm »
as any body used the shop in batley  its just opend  selling cleaning products and window cleaning gear
Where in Batley mate

steve rix

« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2015, 07:47:34 pm »
Its a bit of a dump near Leeds

Steven Biggs

« Reply #4 on: November 16, 2015, 05:13:32 am »
It's down Halifax road going into hecky . On the corner next to the junction pub . Opposite the bathroom place . Don't know what he sells not been in .

dave f

« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2015, 07:09:33 am »
yep thats it i may nip in

Steven Biggs

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2015, 07:18:14 am »
Its a bit of a dump near Leeds
have you ever been near batley , dewsbury or heckmondwike . Sorry just read your post again . Of course you have  ;D

ChumBucket

« Reply #7 on: November 16, 2015, 08:21:18 am »
It's like being in Afghanistan!! ;D  You'll have to nip into Padgetts if you want an English speaker! ;D

Steven Biggs

« Reply #8 on: November 16, 2015, 03:37:52 pm »
You know padgetts chumster , yeh your right . Prob the only English business on that stretch from batley to dewsbury .   ;D . Called in today he said the lambs wool applicators are defo halal .

steve rix

« Reply #9 on: November 16, 2015, 04:21:32 pm »
It's like being in Afghanistan!! ;D  You'll have to nip into Padgetts if you want an English speaker! ;D

I have to go up there once every 2 weeks to see my 11 year old daughter, she used to live with her mum in dewsbury but has moved up in the world to batley!! ;D ;D

ChumBucket

« Reply #10 on: November 16, 2015, 05:02:22 pm »
You know padgetts chumster , yeh your right . Prob the only English business on that stretch from batley to dewsbury .   ;D . Called in today he said the lambs wool applicators are defo halal .

Used to frequent that place years ago when I had bikes- Clive Padgett's a legend!! ;D Even back then it was like a different world Batley.

Steven Biggs

« Reply #11 on: November 16, 2015, 05:35:00 pm »
It is impossible to move to batley , and move up in the world .   ;D it makes dewsbury look like Beverley hills .

dave f

« Reply #12 on: November 16, 2015, 05:58:21 pm »
going off topic here

ChumBucket

« Reply #13 on: November 16, 2015, 06:02:00 pm »
going off topic here

I think Batley's a great topic. Had a few dodgy nights in Frontiers too!! ;D Back in my youthful prime before I moved North of the Border.

kempy

« Reply #14 on: November 16, 2015, 08:02:38 pm »
Used the Hunslet shop a few times

dave f

« Reply #15 on: November 17, 2015, 06:40:48 am »
is that air force

kempy

« Reply #16 on: November 17, 2015, 07:15:10 am »
Yes , Nash stocks gardeners and a lot of bits and pieces .
Bought a pun when mine went .
The shop sells majority of equipment to keep you working

kevincoggan

« Reply #17 on: November 18, 2015, 06:44:53 pm »
i worked on one of the mosques in batley years ago when i was fitting windows,me and my mate always saved a bit of our bacon butties to drop down the cavitys,even the local druggies threw their needles over the fence-living the dream!
still padgetts was always a good place to go to-and dream,i beleive they still have lc's in crates and are for sale if you have that kinda cash

ChumBucket

« Reply #18 on: November 18, 2015, 08:18:10 pm »
i worked on one of the mosques in batley years ago when i was fitting windows,me and my mate always saved a bit of our bacon butties to drop down the cavitys,even the local druggies threw their needles over the fence-living the dream!
still padgetts was always a good place to go to-and dream,i beleive they still have lc's in crates and are for sale if you have that kinda cash

Padgetts are well known for having some incredible "old stock but new" bikes over the years. Didn't there used to be a Kawasaki dealer just down the road also?
 I used to compete in MotoX when I was younger, remember going to a well known shop called TEE BEE but can't for the life of me remember exactly where it was- not if it was Batley or not.

ChumBucket

« Reply #19 on: November 18, 2015, 08:20:14 pm »
Morley, that's where TEE BEE was ;D Strange set up, a great shop but on the corner of Two terrace rows of houses in the middle of nowhere!!