This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

jonny thompson

Re: LPG heater
« Reply #20 on: October 05, 2015, 09:39:02 pm »
Might try that tomorrow , mine is always on max flow , and my digital flow controller set at between 23-27

Smurf

« Reply #21 on: October 05, 2015, 09:43:13 pm »
Might try that tomorrow , mine is always on max flow , and my digital flow controller set at between 23-27

That's why it don't work methinks

For a start the pump controller 23-27 flow rate is way too low even when the heater is set to min flow to fire up.
It also must take you blooming ages to wash & rinse windows etc with such a low flow rate.

Why do you have the pump controller set so low?

jonny thompson

« Reply #22 on: October 05, 2015, 09:55:43 pm »
Maybe my controller is different to yours it comes out at a good flow, I use almost 400 litres in my working day which is about 7 hours actual working on the glass

jonny thompson

« Reply #23 on: October 05, 2015, 09:59:21 pm »
One other thing is when the heater is fired up and working with flow controller say 25 , heater flow controll on full if I turn down flow on heater mine just goes out, but will have a play tomorrow.sounds opposite to yours

Smurf

« Reply #24 on: October 05, 2015, 10:18:10 pm »
This is the heater that I have and if you take a close look the flow control is turned to the right (clockwise) to set it on min flow.

Just to make more things confussing I've seen another fastar image on fleebay where it's labled up to turn it anticlockwise to set it to min. Now if they use just a gate valve then surely it's labeled up wrong?  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #25 on: October 05, 2015, 10:23:02 pm »
This is the other one that seems to be labelled up wrong. ???
Look at the far right label and you will see it is the totally opposite direction to the one I have

Smurf

« Reply #26 on: October 05, 2015, 10:35:42 pm »
It's quite easy to figure out which way restrics the flow as all you do id turn the water on full pelt and the look at the end of the outlet hose as you turn the knoob one way or the other.

Yes  I know I spelt it wrong but if I spell the word correcly is say numpty   ;D