This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Blackadder

Aarrggghhh!
« on: October 01, 2015, 07:42:33 pm »
£50 grafted for money fell out of my back pocket today....somebody somewhere is smiling tonight (and probably tucking in to a takeaway as I write this)!

Smurf

Re: Aarrggghhh!
« Reply #1 on: October 01, 2015, 08:06:34 pm »
Sorry to hear that bud.

Best to always put notes straight into your wallet instead of loose in a back trouser pocket as if like me when you take your wallet out the loose note can come out too.

I remember years ago on an irish ferry crossing it was so rough the wife and kids where all throwing up outside on deck.  I went in to buy some water for them and whilst putting my notes away in my wallet just as I reached the doorway to the  deck the wind took hold of my wallet and all I could see was notes being blown everywhere and most going overboard. I was gutted to say the least.  ??? It was a rather dry holiday as most of me booze money jumped ship  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #2 on: October 01, 2015, 08:45:21 pm »
I found a 50 euro note on the pavement in Italy last year  ;D

duncan h

« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2015, 08:46:00 pm »
I am always stuffing the odd note in my pocket, throw it on van seat etc. Collecting is different though.

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: October 01, 2015, 09:01:35 pm »
I found a 50 euro note on the pavement in Italy last year  ;D

I hope you handed it in  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2015, 09:04:55 pm »
I am always stuffing the odd note in my pocket, throw it on van seat etc. Collecting is different though.

It's easy done duncan until you find out your daily takings don't add up then spend ages looking for the missing money ;D