This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

duncan h

not messing you about BUT
« on: September 29, 2015, 07:22:23 pm »
Got 2 new customers last month. Both single old lasses. Both a good size bungalow. I charged them £10 every month. Next clean was only 3 weeks off, so didn't charge more for first clean. They were minging frames. Last windy charged £3. I was shocked until I looked at them. Anyway. One old lass didn't want the next clean doing as she was on holiday ( yes I know) :( Today I got a call from other old lass asking if she could miss her windows as they were still spotless. THEY WOULD BE, I do a good job and its a good system. "Well, I have a few jobs to do"WTF has that got to do with it!!!!! " I am not trying to mess you about" BUT YOU ARE!!
Had to get it out of my system :)

SB Cleaning

Re: not messing you about BUT
« Reply #1 on: September 29, 2015, 07:28:27 pm »
I'm always wary when I do a quote and the windows are minging and charge double.

Smurf

« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2015, 10:04:12 am »
Don't you just love em... ;D
Either you do them when they want them doing (add-hoc or every 2 months etc) as is an extra few squid or just get rid.
I'm also betting they are the type that say they don't want their windows cleaned in winter months too  so come back in spring.  ::)roll

Smurf

« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2015, 10:15:19 am »
I'm also betting 3 squid was the old school way (what year who knows) just to ragg the glass. ;D