Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

SeanK

Re: first day out using vision
« Reply #80 on: October 03, 2015, 04:40:13 pm »
Are you for real SeanK .
The person asked the question and I have answered .
Hence whatever I say , you will always turn it into a critisism or a negative .
Utter nonsense .
What's the point .
I answered the question very quickly and concisely . On my kids life with the correct answer .

SeanK I'm not wanting arguments , tit for tat , but your response their just sums up the pathetic response from you .
Dear oh dear .
Not getting drawn into this now .
Best I leave you lot to talk amongst yourselfs .
lol

Its impossible for your product to be only 5% water even if your product was pure ethanol it would still contain 5% water
and that's before you add the rest of your ingredients so once again your facts are wrong.
So the fact that you believe your statement to be true just proves that you don't really know what your product truly
contains which is all I said.

Smurf

« Reply #81 on: October 03, 2015, 04:46:14 pm »
I think kempy should know what is in his own product seank .

You little windup merchant you  ;D

Smudger

« Reply #82 on: October 03, 2015, 04:50:01 pm »
Just about Everything contains a percentage of water, soaps, chemicals, liquids

Yes it's a bit perdantic but that's the seank we know and love...

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

SeanK

« Reply #83 on: October 03, 2015, 04:53:47 pm »

Darran

Exactly Darran. ;D

Smurf

« Reply #84 on: October 03, 2015, 04:57:59 pm »

Darran

Exactly Darran. ;D

Some have alot more water content than others though  ;D ;D ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #85 on: October 03, 2015, 05:18:14 pm »
Did you know water is often called a solvent?

Smudger

« Reply #86 on: October 03, 2015, 05:20:59 pm »
So they say  ;D

I'm not a chemist so have no idea what propriety non hazardous etc... is  ???

But as an end user I get the same results with gg4 as with vision at the same dosage ( could it be that gg4 uses a superior grade of chemical and therefore has to be watered down to the vision standard of chemicals  ??? )

Still we will never know as kempy refuses to partake anymore   :'(

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Smurf

« Reply #87 on: October 03, 2015, 06:58:57 pm »
Did you know water is often called a solvent?

RO/DI water used for window cleaning is nothing like ultra pure water you are probably thinking of.

Ultra pure water is classed as a solvent and is used for an example in manufacturing process to clean micro technology components amongst other uses.

Dave Willis

« Reply #88 on: October 03, 2015, 07:29:56 pm »
No, any water is termed as a solvent.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #89 on: October 03, 2015, 07:47:34 pm »
Water is natures solvent. So they say. 'They' being them  ;D

« Reply #90 on: October 03, 2015, 08:02:59 pm »

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #91 on: October 03, 2015, 08:39:32 pm »
funny how he keeps side stepping the question on what in vision and what if you squirt a member of the public with it , the first thing a hospital would want to know is what was in it ? this is why prochem and the like have sheets with all the info on incase of anything happening it the law to have these available !!

keyser soze

« Reply #92 on: October 03, 2015, 09:03:30 pm »
On dirty glass, plastics etc cold pure don't work very well if you ask me. For example it doesn’t remove insect droppings, tree sap, sea salt, really baked on bird pop, algae/lichen etc very well if at all. That's why more wfp cleaners use some kind of chem boost, scrub pad/scraper, magic sponges and some even hot pure too.

People think using cold pure water is the miracle cleaner but it's far from it in my book  ;D
i agree . i ve noticed a difference using vision. and i only use vision because pure water alone doesn't cut it alone . next i'll try gg4 and see if that is better.

Smurf

« Reply #93 on: October 03, 2015, 10:35:25 pm »

When they talk about water being a universal solvent it has nothing to do with it's ability to remove grim from surfaces.
So if plan old water is that good as a solvent do you just wash your dirty car with cold water?
And yes I've tried even with cold 000 ppm pure water and I found it don't work very well on its own ;D

SeanK

« Reply #94 on: October 03, 2015, 10:49:04 pm »

When they talk about water being a universal solvent it has nothing to do with it's ability to remove grim from surfaces.
So if plan old water is that good as a solvent do you just wash your dirty car with cold water?
And yes I've tried even with cold 000 ppm pure water and I found it don't work very well on its own ;D

Shock, you will find quite a few on here do and are more than happy with the results, there have even been a few fallouts
on here when people disagreed with them.
But that was back in the day when pure water on its own worked, then it was even considered better than using traditional methods with  :o the stuff we now need to put in our water in order for it to work.

Smurf

« Reply #95 on: October 03, 2015, 10:54:36 pm »

Shock, you will find quite a few on here do and are more than happy with the results, there have even been a few fallouts
on here when people disagreed with them.
But that was back in the day when pure water on its own worked, then it was even considered better than using traditional methods with  :o the stuff we now need to put in our water in order for it to work.

Yes you do if you want to do a better job. That is why chem boost are widely used now on filthy jobs where as  just using cold pure don't cut it  ;D

SeanK

« Reply #96 on: October 03, 2015, 11:11:56 pm »
So what your saying is I need to go traditional to do a better job, think about it using traditional methods I can use
higher doses in my pure which will improve its cleaning ability even further.

Smurf

« Reply #97 on: October 03, 2015, 11:33:43 pm »
Now yer talking as everyone knows trad method works best but ladders are now banned you know
Anyway I can't see the point as why go climing ladders when you can just wave yer magic stick about ;D

Rich Wilts

« Reply #98 on: October 04, 2015, 12:00:46 am »

Those tools are always getting the blame when they're owned by poor workmen.

Smurf

« Reply #99 on: October 04, 2015, 12:01:48 am »

Those tools are always getting the blame when they're owned by poor workmen.

;D ;D ;D