Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: first day out using vision
« Reply #40 on: October 01, 2015, 10:37:18 pm »
Hell bent? You numbskull - D-Limonene is what's printed on the specs sheet - hardly a Sherlock Holmes moment.
;D  ;D
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Dave Willis

« Reply #41 on: October 01, 2015, 11:01:32 pm »

Smurf

« Reply #42 on: October 01, 2015, 11:07:36 pm »
I would have thought it very reasonable to know what's in a product we are using, what if your allergic to an ingredient ?  What if you it causes a skin disorder, or a customer gets a face full of vision enhanced pure water and blinds them...

I very much doubt Dave is trying to find out so he can make his own, your patents should cover that

Dave I think like me, try's to keep some on here "honest" esp. Those who wish to blow their trumpets on here and want to sell products or services yet when asked a question get all huffy puffy and indignant.

I'm not knocking vision, I've used it, and liked it, with 5 vans on the go I'd use lots of it. But I didn't like the very quick price hike, now use gg4

Darran

With 5 vans on the road I'm sure you can afford vision smudger as is not going to put a big dent in your consumables budget  with your turnover surely ;D

kempy

« Reply #43 on: October 01, 2015, 11:16:54 pm »
My product isn't like GG4 Dave Willis , where that main ingrediant is water .
Vision contains minimal water 5% to be honest .
The Australian version of Vision is different to the UK version . The main ingrediant of vision (50%)can't even be supplied or sourced for the Australian market . So I wouldn't read too much into the Australian MSDS  .

Ive explained the price rise , either way I get remarks .
It's best I don't say anymore really as whatever I say can get twisted .

It's good I suppose you educate yourself on stuff etc . Gets a little bit ott on what your wanting to achieve or say .

Think several months a go persons were stating I was re-bottling a product . It's very hard to be composed and not react . It's best I just read and post on other subjects and let yourself carry on .

But vision is no way near expensive water , please don't write that as its just wide of the mark .

Ive been asked to advertise on here , the moderators have been very supportive and pleased for me if I do advertise on here . But I think it's pointless really as too much gets scrutinised .

I have no problem , your a educated poster Dave , but pointless just guessing and talking about it .

kempy

« Reply #44 on: October 01, 2015, 11:19:40 pm »
Think someone on here likened vision to marmite . Possibly a good comparison .
That's why I just let persons try it for themselves and it's up to them if they want to buy or not again .
Recently on facebook a moderate amount of samples have been requested and ive supplied them and had a good response .

Dave Willis

« Reply #45 on: October 01, 2015, 11:22:36 pm »
............... and I'm the Pope  ;D

paulben

« Reply #46 on: October 02, 2015, 05:25:22 am »
The Australian version of Vision is different to the UK version . The main ingrediant of vision (50%)can't even be supplied or sourced for the Australian market . So I wouldn't read too much into the Australian MSDS  .

It's good I suppose you educate yourself on stuff etc . Gets a little bit ott on what your wanting to achieve or say .

Think several months a go persons were stating I was re-bottling a product . It's very hard to be composed and not react . It's best I just read and post on other subjects and let yourself carry on .

But vision is no way near expensive water , please don't write that as its just wide of the mark .

Ive been asked to advertise on here , the moderators have been very supportive and pleased for me if I do advertise on here . But I think it's pointless really as too much gets scrutinised .

I have no problem , your a educated poster Dave , but pointless just guessing and talking about it .

Why can main ingredient not be supplied  to Australia is it a health and safety issue
Do not steal the government hates competition

Smudger

« Reply #47 on: October 02, 2015, 08:23:24 am »
I would have thought it very reasonable to know what's in a product we are using, what if your allergic to an ingredient ?  What if you it causes a skin disorder, or a customer gets a face full of vision enhanced pure water and blinds them...

I very much doubt Dave is trying to find out so he can make his own, your patents should cover that

Dave I think like me, try's to keep some on here "honest" esp. Those who wish to blow their trumpets on here and want to sell products or services yet when asked a question get all huffy puffy and indignant.

I'm not knocking vision, I've used it, and liked it, with 5 vans on the go I'd use lots of it. But I didn't like the very quick price hike, now use gg4

Darran

With 5 vans on the road I'm sure you can afford vision smudger as is not going to put a big dent in your consumables budget  with your turnover surely ;D

Not about cost it's about value for money

1 ltr of gg4 £10
1 ltr of vision £60

Both get me the same results

I wouldn't use a garage selling diesel 5 times the cost of a competitor, same for vision I'm afraid, f I did I might not have 5 vans on the road  ;D

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

paulben

« Reply #48 on: October 02, 2015, 09:07:58 am »
+ 1
Do not steal the government hates competition

Smurf

« Reply #49 on: October 02, 2015, 09:15:30 am »

Darran

Not about cost it's about value for money

1 ltr of gg4 £10
1 ltr of vision £60

Both get me the same results

I wouldn't use a garage selling diesel 5 times the cost of a competitor, same for vision I'm afraid, f I did I might not have 5 vans on the road  ;D

Darran

But how long do they both last you as surely vision is a much higher concentrate than gg4?

Rich Wilts

« Reply #50 on: October 02, 2015, 10:18:28 am »
Why 'surely'?

kempy

« Reply #51 on: October 02, 2015, 11:40:01 am »
To be honest what ever I reply with gets shot down anyway .
Gg4 is cheaper , it is 90% water .
Compare with vision and that's easily noticeable .
Which one Is best or best value for money then that is up to you the public .
Upto the customer to buy whichever or none at all .
Think I'll leave vision posts from now on .
It's best that way .

A the best guys , product variety is good .
I'll post on other stuff .
Very boring now , this £1 increase etc and blah blah . But been a good debate

Rich Wilts

« Reply #52 on: October 02, 2015, 12:15:14 pm »
GG4 might have a high water content but when both additives are added to our tanks guess what compound is in the majority.

From what I've read and experienced Vision doesn't seem to mix well. Coming out intermittently.

Smudger

« Reply #53 on: October 02, 2015, 03:08:12 pm »
Both are dosed the same,

Kempy - you really need to stop being prickly about all of this, it's an open forum, when tesco's put a penny on a can of beans you'll get a percentage moan and gray or go to asda - in the past a member of this forum started flogging a miracle cleaner, turned out to be diluted g101 - bearing that in mind perhaps you should give those that ask questions some answers instead of blustering, as a representative/sales person you need to be more pro active with your responses

Have you done any trials comparing gg4 and vision ?

If not, why not - c'mon give us some facts figures comparing results with using vision/gg4/pure water alone

darran

AuRavelling79

« Reply #54 on: October 02, 2015, 03:45:48 pm »

Would you like to tell everyone the circumstances of this Kempy?

You see, if we just read this post we might infer that "moderators" approached you to ask you to advertise. Whereas we might also infer that "moderators" approached you to ask you to advertise only because you keep promoting your product through your posts.

Clarity is all in the window cleaning business!  ;D
It's a game of three halves!

Dave Willis

« Reply #55 on: October 02, 2015, 05:28:25 pm »
Kempy, you keep saying GG4 is 90% water. Just curious where you get that information from because I've never seen it anywhere. I don't imagine Titan labs would be impressed if you band that about without any firm backup. Especially if you're wrong.

keyser soze

« Reply #56 on: October 02, 2015, 05:53:36 pm »
not bothered about the bickering , but had some feedback regarding my window cleaning . seems vision has been noticed by a few of my clients . iv'e had  good feedback tbh.. on the downside the water  sometimes isn't  consistent. occasionally it feels just like pure .not a biggie  though imho .i hope I'm the only one in my  town to use it.

Smurf

« Reply #57 on: October 02, 2015, 06:10:16 pm »
Kempy, you keep saying GG4 is 90% water. Just curious where you get that information from because I've never seen it anywhere. I don't imagine Titan labs would be impressed if you band that about without any firm backup. Especially if you're wrong.

Have a look at this http://www.titanlabs.net/media/GG4-SDS.pdf

Ingredients:
Cas # | Percentage | Chemical Name
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
N/A | 80-89% | Proprietary, non-hazardous, non-regulated water in other words   ;D
68439-46-3 | 10-15% | Alcohols, C9-11, ethoxylated
68130-47-2 | 1-5% | Poly(oxy-1,2-ethanediyl), .alpha.-hydro-.omega.-hydroxy-, mono-C8-10-
alkyl ethers, phosphates

SeanK

« Reply #58 on: October 02, 2015, 06:11:57 pm »
not bothered about the bickering , but had some feedback regarding my window cleaning . seems vision has been noticed by a few of my clients . iv'e had  good feedback tbh.. on the downside the water  sometimes isn't  consistent. occasionally it feels just like pure .not a biggie  though imho .i hope I'm the only one in my  town to use it.

That's total bull and if you don't know that you should, I get comments on how pure cleans the windows better and adds shine by the odd customer, I agree and would be a fool not to even though I could get the same results with traditional methods.
Feed this nonsense to customers by all means but don't come on here and try to fool seasoned shiners.

Smurf

« Reply #59 on: October 02, 2015, 06:21:24 pm »
dihydrogen monoxide works well too  ;D