Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

keyser soze

first day out using vision
« on: September 27, 2015, 09:38:15 pm »
not sure what to expect. tbh

Smudger

Re: first day out using vision
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2015, 09:39:25 pm »
Clean, sparkling Windows ...
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

keyser soze

« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2015, 09:41:11 pm »
ill be able to tell when i go back to clean the insides later in the day

Matt.

« Reply #3 on: September 27, 2015, 09:45:54 pm »
Vision is all day mate, I just been doing some cladding with it tonight, ............. Nearly as good as virosol  ;D

Smurf

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2015, 10:25:27 am »
I think the trick when using an additive like vision is to use a good high flow rate as the bubbles tend to trap in suspended dirt/gritty type particles otherwise can lead to the dreaded spotting/drip marks.  I personally would not use it either say if using a backpack/trolley on a low flow rate.

I suppose the ideal solution on filthy glass & frames really is to scrub & wash with a boost/additive then rinse well with pure.
Now if someone came up with a small dispenser that could be used with vision 200-1 ratio at the wfp rather than in the van/trolley so to easily switch between vision & rinsing with pure then that might be a better solution.

Vision in my book is classed as one of those "marmite" products as you either love it or hate it  ;D

kempy

« Reply #5 on: September 28, 2015, 03:50:04 pm »
Hope you enjoy using Vision .
Takes a few days to adjust .

Avo

« Reply #6 on: September 28, 2015, 04:50:40 pm »
I've been using it 2 weeks can't see what the fuss is about..
Can this effect my pumps pumping because they keep switching on and off since using it,I've calibrated the pumps but still cutting out  >:(
Putting in 5 ml per 500 litres

jk999

« Reply #7 on: September 28, 2015, 05:22:13 pm »
Been using vision for nearly a year now and I always overdose my tank but never had any problems with my pumps

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #8 on: September 28, 2015, 06:26:33 pm »
I've cleaned Windows for nearly 40 years and have used a variety of different methods. Leathers, scrims, blades and most recently as with many of us, wfp. During this time many customers have thanked me for my service. However, no customer that I can recall ever felt compelled to describe the finish left by my methods until I switched to wfp. Since then and without invitation from me, a number have used expressions like 'sparkle' 'shinier' 'extra clean' to describe the finish they see left by wfp. So I'm going to let my customers tell me what they think as regards the finish that Vision leaves. The jury is out on that one at the moment. I've only been using it at the recommended dilution for nearly two weeks as well, so it's early days yet.

I can't say I've noticed any significant change in the finish, but I have noticed a difference to the feel of my brush on the glass. It feels a little slicker somehow, though my brain tells me that something diluted in my water to that degree shouldn't be able to affect it noticeably.

keyser soze

« Reply #9 on: September 28, 2015, 06:58:51 pm »
just an update on my first day using vision (if anyone interested) first thought was how quick and smooth the brush moved over the glass. which i liked the feel of , secondly the bubbles when cleaning needed a bit of time getting used to .  i thought it'll be ok its meant to be like that. i kept thinking ok if this doesn't work i might have to come back tomorrow and redo these windows anyhow i just cracked on. enjoying how sparkly the windows and frames were coming up. so at this time of the day  i had to go back to do some insides (shop work) and i was delighted with the results . the vision mob have come up with a good product whatever in it

M & C Window Cleaning

« Reply #10 on: September 28, 2015, 07:24:19 pm »
I honestly can't say that I have seen any noticeable difference to the finish on the frames at all. (Yet) The majority of mine are white upvc

keyser soze

« Reply #11 on: September 28, 2015, 07:33:05 pm »
tbh its left me with a dilemma because my water is being produced at- 6 and i used a di vessel in the van to get it to zero . using vision i bypassed the resin bottle so i was using water at -6 and that worried me a little , not so much at this time of the year but in the summer when it gets hot  it might need to be lower.

paulben

« Reply #12 on: September 28, 2015, 07:48:33 pm »
wouldn't worry about tds of 6 . if your worried can you not run water through resin as you fill tank . Vision a very good product but you can make your own additive that's just as good and a lot cheaper .
Do not steal the government hates competition

kempy

« Reply #13 on: September 28, 2015, 08:34:55 pm »
Pleasing to hear you liked it .
A lot of users  have been delighted with it .  Some users will obviously prefere to not use it . Each to their own really .

paulben

« Reply #14 on: September 29, 2015, 06:32:09 am »
Kempy there is nothing wrong with vision I  loved using it was about to buy my 3rd bottle when you tweaked the prices that's why I stopped buying it

kempy

« Reply #15 on: September 29, 2015, 12:23:56 pm »
Think it was only tweaked by a £1 .
Think it only works out at 30 p a day use .
If you live local im willing to meet up and that would save you £3:30 in postage .
Always happy to help

paulben

« Reply #16 on: September 29, 2015, 07:25:43 pm »
Sorry but I am bit to far away thanks anyway

ChumBucket

« Reply #17 on: September 29, 2015, 09:07:28 pm »
Kempy there is nothing wrong with vision I  loved using it was about to buy my 3rd bottle when you tweaked the prices that's why I stopped buying it

So are you saying that for the sake of One Pound you are prepared to devoid yourself/your business of a product that you found to be beneficial to it?

kempy

« Reply #18 on: September 29, 2015, 09:07:58 pm »
No problem Paul

CleanClear

« Reply #19 on: September 29, 2015, 11:16:04 pm »
wouldn't worry about tds of 6 . if your worried can you not run water through resin as you fill tank . Vision a very good product but you can make your own additive that's just as good and a lot cheaper .

What can you use thats just as good please i've never tried any of it yet ?
*Status*--------Currently Online---------