This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Smudger

Re: first day out using vision
« Reply #20 on: September 30, 2015, 06:09:00 am »
GG4 is excellent

It's not just a pound, it's yet another pound, vision is excellent, and I liked using it, but when the price went up because it became popular I decided to follow Dave and use gg4 - that must have been 8 months ago and not had any problems.

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

paulben

« Reply #21 on: September 30, 2015, 07:06:06 am »
Kempy there is nothing wrong with vision I  loved using it was about to buy my 3rd bottle when you tweaked the prices that's why I stopped buying it

So are you saying that for the sake of One Pound you are prepared to devoid yourself/your business of a product that you found to be beneficial to it?

No I looked at other ways . After using Vision I wouldn't go back to just pure that would be taking a step backwards .
Do not steal the government hates competition

kempy

« Reply #22 on: September 30, 2015, 06:27:23 pm »
Ive used gg4 , thought it was poor . It's 90% water which probably explains how poor it was .
Expensive as well for 90% water

Smurf

« Reply #23 on: September 30, 2015, 06:40:20 pm »
Ive used gg4 , thought it was poor . It's 90% water which probably explains how poor it was .

+ 1

I've found like all so say trad soaps they are best applied directly to a wet scrub pad or wfp brush neat so to act as a good wfp  boost

kempy

« Reply #24 on: September 30, 2015, 07:13:46 pm »
I'm potentially doing a few samples.
Sent two out yesterday , just depends on postage charges

Susan Dean (1stclean)

« Reply #25 on: September 30, 2015, 07:40:27 pm »
Kempy there is nothing wrong with vision I  loved using it was about to buy my 3rd bottle when you tweaked the prices that's why I stopped buying it

So are you saying that for the sake of One Pound you are prepared to devoid yourself/your business of a product that you found to be beneficial to it?
lol  lucky his customers don't do the same

keyser soze

« Reply #26 on: September 30, 2015, 08:06:00 pm »
when you consider the cost of hose fittings. i don't think its too bad 1 bottle lasts forever right ?

Smudger

« Reply #27 on: September 30, 2015, 08:07:32 pm »

Ooooohhhhhhhhh, very bitchy

Hardly a surprise you don't rate gg4 - just like mr fox implies Gardiner poles are rubbish  ::)roll
Try to focus on a positive sales technique - works so much better ( HTH)

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Smurf

« Reply #28 on: September 30, 2015, 08:10:45 pm »

Ooooohhhhhhhhh, very bitchy

Hardly a surprise you don't rate gg4 - just like mr fox implies Gardiner poles are rubbish  ::)roll
Try to focus on a positive sales technique - works so much better ( HTH)

Darran

;D  ;D ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #29 on: September 30, 2015, 08:15:56 pm »
Hmmmmm, (sits back and strokes chin)

spotted this on Titans site:
 "I see a lot of D’limonene based products on the market now. Why should I buy Oil Flo instead?

D’limonene is great at making the room smell like oranges and hiding the odor of strong solvents, but it is actually a cyclic turpene that can be caustic and harmful to skin.  We’ve based our reputation on being safe to the user and adding a marketing gimmick to our products at the health risk of our users  is just not how we do things.  Besides, then we’d have to raise the price to cover the cost of the additive."

I'm sure I've smelt oranges somewhere  ;D

paulben

« Reply #30 on: September 30, 2015, 08:59:55 pm »

lol  lucky his customers don't do the same

why most would be happy to pay a bit more price going up this year
Do not steal the government hates competition

kempy

« Reply #31 on: September 30, 2015, 09:56:39 pm »
The price rise of a £1 was due to using a better lid , providing a spoon and improving the packaging .
I'm sure we've all put our window cleaning customers up by a £1 .

duncan h

« Reply #32 on: October 01, 2015, 08:56:24 pm »
The price rise of a £1 was due to using a better lid , providing a spoon and improving the packaging .
I'm sure we've all put our window cleaning customers up by a £1 .
DO WHAT!! I wish :)
Love vision. Only fault I find is mixing. Sometimes its like pure water only, next second bubbles. Odd

Dave Willis

« Reply #33 on: October 01, 2015, 09:00:56 pm »
That's because you're mixing an oil with water - probably floats to the top a little so that your bubbles increase towards the end of the day and maybe the strength increases towards the end of the week?

Smurf

« Reply #34 on: October 01, 2015, 09:27:58 pm »
So how do you mix it properly so you get a good consistant ratio to pure at the wfp end?

Dave Willis

« Reply #35 on: October 01, 2015, 09:36:12 pm »
No idea  ;D

Avo

« Reply #36 on: October 01, 2015, 09:54:28 pm »
A floating delivery hose that sits on the water or a vision stirring stick to keep mixing it all day   ;D

kevincoggan

« Reply #37 on: October 01, 2015, 10:22:21 pm »
Hmmmmm, (sits back and strokes chin)

spotted this on Titans site:
 "I see a lot of D’limonene based products on the market now. Why should I buy Oil Flo instead?

D’limonene is great at making the room smell like oranges and hiding the odor of strong solvents, but it is actually a cyclic turpene that can be caustic and harmful to skin.  We’ve based our reputation on being safe to the user and adding a marketing gimmick to our products at the health risk of our users  is just not how we do things.  Besides, then we’d have to raise the price to cover the cost of the additive."

I'm sure I've smelt oranges somewhere  ;D
dave,the citrus smell is one i chose because it was a relaxing smell/odour,i could have chosen fresh linen,freshly cut grass summer days tutti fruiti the list can go on with perfumes but citrus appealed to me-simple as that.
yes d-limonene has some merits,although from past experience it is troublesome to work with and not worth the hassle considering what you need to add to make it blend with h20,i doubt this clarifies things as if i am honest you seem hell bent on finding out the ingredients of vision for what end i don't know why?,
there is only three people who know the ingredients to vision,i just find it hard to fathom why you want to make it your mission to find out?,let it go mate,live and enjoy life dave,theres much more to enjoy than spending your time trying to fathom all this out

Dave Willis

« Reply #38 on: October 01, 2015, 10:33:18 pm »
Hell bent? You numbskull - D-Limonene is what's printed on the specs sheet - hardly a Sherlock Holmes moment.

Smudger

« Reply #39 on: October 01, 2015, 10:35:54 pm »
I would have thought it very reasonable to know what's in a product we are using, what if your allergic to an ingredient ?  What if you it causes a skin disorder, or a customer gets a face full of vision enhanced pure water and blinds them...

I very much doubt Dave is trying to find out so he can make his own, your patents should cover that 👍

Dave I think like me, try's to keep some on here "honest" esp. Those who wish to blow their trumpets on here and want to sell products or services yet when asked a question get all huffy puffy and indignant.

I'm not knocking vision, I've used it, and liked it, with 5 vans on the go I'd use lots of it. But I didn't like the very quick price hike, now use gg4

Darran