Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

gary hall

Moving to Northumberland -
« on: September 16, 2015, 07:58:23 pm »
Hi guys - In October  of this year we are looking to move "oop north" to Northumberland - Berwick Upon Tweed to be precise  - is there any one on the forum in that area ,  that can point me in the right direction for a local chemical  supplier and machine repairer for future reference ?  -  Ta
Also I have a Grace  Santoemma extraction machine - brought from Cleansmart a few years ago but I up graded to a Ninja - so the Grace has sat in garage for years - tested over the weekend - vacuums work a dream - just need wand and piping - can not take it with us  so any one interested !  - email me on            carpetcleaningco@yahoo.co.uk    Thanks Gary

Glynn

Re: Moving to Northumberland -
« Reply #1 on: September 16, 2015, 08:36:35 pm »
John Kelly, Restormate.
Regards
Glynn

terrymaloy

« Reply #2 on: September 16, 2015, 08:37:29 pm »
Restoremate in Cramlington.
Guessing approx an hours drive.

gary hall

« Reply #3 on: September 16, 2015, 08:53:42 pm »
Many thanks guys - Gary

clive ware

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2015, 10:24:41 pm »
Robson Green comes from Northumberland.

I think.

gary hall

« Reply #5 on: September 17, 2015, 07:13:17 am »
Robson Green ! can he repair and service  carpet cleaning machines  ?

John Kelly

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2015, 09:05:36 am »
Robson Green comes in to us weekly as a volunteer. He's useless so we just get him to make the tea.....

Berwicks in a lovely area. I don't think there are that many cleaners operating around there, however it is a very small population with not much around it until you get South to Newcastle or North to Edinburgh although there are some quite affluent villages and small towns in between. Do you just do carpets or other things.
We have a really good Stone Floor Training course running in November with Steve Riley from Stoneworks. This would be a useful addition to your services especially in that area. Details here. We still have a few places left.

http://www.restormate.co.uk/epages/15094.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15094/Products/TC-STONE

PaulKing

« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2015, 10:30:05 am »
Makes the tea.... That what Lynn tell you is it!
www.revitaclean.com  established 1968 in Newcastle Upon Tyne

Hilton

« Reply #8 on: September 17, 2015, 10:31:11 am »
Robson Green comes in to us weekly as a volunteer. He's useless so we just get him to make the tea.....

Berwicks in a lovely area. I don't think there are that many cleaners operating around there, however it is a very small population with not much around it until you get South to Newcastle or North to Edinburgh although there are some quite affluent villages and small towns in between. Do you just do carpets or other things.
We have a really good Stone Floor Training course running in November with Steve Riley from Stoneworks. This would be a useful addition to your services especially in that area. Details here. We still have a few places left.

http://www.restormate.co.uk/epages/15094.sf/en_GB/?ObjectPath=/Shops/15094/Products/TC-STONE

Isn't Berwick on Tweed still at war with Russia ?...... I wouldn't move there a sub might pop up at any time. ;D

John Kelly

« Reply #9 on: September 17, 2015, 11:05:28 am »
A sub would be the least of your problems. Just keep clear when Berwick Rangers are playing. A lot of the nutters who are banned from watching Newcastle now go and watch Berwick.