Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

andy east sussex

ninja upgrade
« on: September 11, 2015, 01:32:12 pm »
I want to upgrade my ninja to bigger pump think its only the 135 pump I would like more pressure so question is has anyone upgraded bought and installed the parts by your self ?

stuart_clark

Re: ninja upgrade
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2015, 06:37:50 pm »
You will be limited as there isn't a lot of room inside a ninga but a 200 psi pumptec may go in

Robin Ray

« Reply #2 on: September 13, 2015, 07:06:31 pm »
A 400 psi pump will go in as it is also made with one. It needs to be mounted on an L shaped piece of metal so it can stand upright with the pump head down. It will also need a pressure gauge and a regulator which can handle the extra pressure.

Personally I wouldn't bother.

john martin

« Reply #3 on: September 13, 2015, 07:25:27 pm »

Robin Ray

« Reply #4 on: September 13, 2015, 08:18:36 pm »
I think that pump has no bypass and works on a pressure switch. Therefore it will have to be plumbed in with no pressure control. I may be wrong but it may be worth checking this out first.

michael toomey

« Reply #5 on: September 13, 2015, 08:20:08 pm »
you could sell your ninja then buy a second hand ninja with 400psi and flow control and pressure gauge,i actually have one for sale

john martin

« Reply #6 on: September 13, 2015, 08:32:38 pm »
I think that pump has no bypass and works on a pressure switch. Therefore it will have to be plumbed in with no pressure control. I may be wrong but it may be worth checking this out first.

Yeah , internal bypass , but i'd say u could use with pressure control . If someone is using a very basic ' stair tool ' for upholstery they may have to adjust pressure down , but many of the dedicated upholstery tools would be fine at whatever max pressure it produces , im sure its not some high flow monster pump but just a bit better than a 130psi if hes not happy with that .
I'v posted that link several times , wonder did anyone try them , could be a handy solution for many .
This is the non switch version tested
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTXaNEvgfRU

andy east sussex

« Reply #7 on: September 23, 2015, 11:12:46 am »
how much are you looking for your ninja