Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

terrymaloy

Airflex Pro keeps tripping. Any ideas ?
« on: September 03, 2015, 03:17:02 pm »
Over the last 3 days in three different properties my Airflex pro 600 has tripped the customers electrics.
Fortunetly I managed to get the machine working again trying different sockets but this morning I plugged it in (everything ok)
and whilst filling the tank it tripped.
Tried several different sockets but no good...kept tripping the fuse box
Had to nip home and get my back up machine to finish the job and everything was fine.

I'm finding it frustrating because it trips when its just plugged in and you can hear the cooling fan...no vacs/ pump are running.

Any ideas would be appreciated.
Cheers

CleanerCarpets

Re: Airflex Pro keeps tripping. Any ideas ?
« Reply #1 on: September 03, 2015, 03:53:02 pm »
you need to open it up and have a look - if its tripping when not running but just plugged in the fuse board is detecting a short of some sort and tripping the fuse as a protection for you as something is wrong

it may be wet in there from a leak or bad connection but don't try to run it without finding what it is as you could well get fried!

the Airflex is easy to open up - just take a look without it plugged in of course!!

Birchdalecleaning

« Reply #2 on: September 03, 2015, 10:01:42 pm »
I have experienced this problem a couple of times on my airflex pro.  First time was there was a loose connection in the little biege electrical box inside machine.  I think i had snagged the power lead during a clean.  Second time this happened just before my vac 2 motor failed. On both occassions i called cleansmart and they talked me through. 

Adrian Walton

« Reply #3 on: September 04, 2015, 07:23:19 am »
if its tripping before you turn the vacs or pump on id say your problem is with the power lead, cooling fan or the mains switch.