Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Brendan (chem2clean)

Fibre protection
« on: August 27, 2015, 11:01:55 pm »
Hi,what do you guys charge for fibre protection.Say if your on site already cleaning a upholstery ,311.What do you charge if custy wants you to call and clean a new suite ,say 311.Solvent and water based?Thanks.

Radek Jablonski

Re: Fibre protection
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2015, 07:31:56 pm »
15 euros per seat would be minimum to get profit on it. If just protection, new furniture then 25 per seat. More in Dublin I would say.
I have solvent one on the same price as waterbased so price is the same for me.
Basically is all about the job, if you do carpets, upholstery, some bigger job then high pricesmight not work as the bill will be too big. So somethimes good to do this cheap to get the job.

Brendan (chem2clean)

« Reply #2 on: August 28, 2015, 08:42:24 pm »
Hi radek , 25 per seat plus vat sounds about right. Why do you think you'll get more in Dublin. Like cork I am sure there are guys charge 20 a room and some charge three times that.

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #3 on: August 28, 2015, 09:39:13 pm »
Bigger expanses, bigger earnings in Dublin.
Many many more rich people.
Protector is not something everyone would pay, you need rich customer. How many times I was asked to spray the carpet and people cant understand it cost at least 2 euros per sq meter, cant understand as saying that another cleaner does it for 50c, and no matter how I was trying to explain he/she is getting the water or very diluted protector sprayed thats not gonna work.

Its cost around 1 - 1.5 per sq so how the hell you can do it for 50c :)

On upholstery different story. You can make profit even for 20 euros per seat as you will use around 3 max 4L to cover 5 seats.