Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

garybristow

Carpet cleaning network
« on: August 19, 2015, 07:49:26 pm »
Anyone had dealings?
Gary

Radek Jablonski

Re: Carpet cleaning network
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2015, 08:17:37 pm »
there was planty conversation about them, in most negative if i good remember
do not recommend myself

tim handley

« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2015, 09:50:30 pm »
yes, they are earning me a lot of money!!!!!!!! i wouldnt be without them.................  but thats just me.................... ;D

Mike Halliday

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2015, 10:12:24 pm »
Tim how much are you paying per click?

What do you think they are doing  that you couldn't  do yourself?
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2015, 10:22:20 pm »
yes, they are earning me a lot of money!!!!!!!! i wouldnt be without them.................  but thats just me.................... ;D

Tj carpet cleaning is you?
Probably yes, so you have no website, you are not on top of google on natural search, ccn is your only way to be on google for now. So as long you have no website, as long you dont invest into it you will never know what sort of money you are loosing on long term. Get yourself a website, invest in seo and you will be loaded with work for max 100 per month.
They promise 20 leads a month, leads not jobs. My website is giving me at least 1 new customer a day. 

If you prefer to throw your heavy earn money and you happy thats fine. Its your business.

Theres no competition in your town on google actually. Very weak, thats why you have profit from ccn and adwords. And becouse is weak thats why you could get yourself on top of goofle very easily on very good price.

Happy cleaning Tim

ShaunL

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2015, 10:56:07 pm »
Radek, do you operate multiple websites? Or just focus on one?

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #6 on: August 20, 2015, 11:11:54 pm »
One seo optimised
Have just done one for tile cleaning and want to do another for stone restoration. All same website just content changed.

tim handley

« Reply #7 on: August 21, 2015, 06:31:31 am »
radek, who does your website???   do you do it yourself??? i use ccn as i imply dont have the knowledge to do my own site/seo, if i could find a cheaper way to have it done id very keen................ BUT, as i say, mot of my work comes through ccn and im very busy........

Deep Cleaning Solutions

« Reply #8 on: August 21, 2015, 07:15:31 am »
How much does ccn cost you and much work do you get from it if you don't mind me asking Tim.
David.
Owner of Deep Cleaning Solutions.
Expert in Web Design & SEO
www.rocketwebsitedesigners.co.uk

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #9 on: August 21, 2015, 08:27:58 am »
Tim, my website was done around 3 years ago, preaty cheap as done by the frelancers in poland. Paid around 300 first time, but altogether with extras, mobile version etc probably around 800 untill now.
You should be able to find someone for around 500. Some website done using wordpress for eg. You no need unique website. The cheap one are simply build by using ready made templates and just content is changed, similar to ccn but much better. Could sell you my one cheap but has admin panel in polish.

Tim, cheap website for start and then invest in seo. My seo for carpet cleaning cork and upholstery cork cost me 50 euros per month, now 100 as I have added tile cleaning and floor cleaning. Plus set up charge 150 + vat per keyword. You no need most expensive, best seo guy for regional keywords. For 1000 you would  be on top within 6-9 months for your town. A bit more for start but cheap leater.

I guess you pay at least 300+vat altogether for your ccn and adwords. Maybe less for your town only. Thats a lot money gave to ccn who does nothing, just on the begining to set your campaign and to google  for adwords. Ccn are doing nothing, its not true they keep their eyes on your campaign every day to optimised it and to get cheaper cpc. Was there and seen it. Loads of b...s.. talked on the start and loads of promises just to get set up charge and then more and more nice talkin only.

You cant stop with them for now, would be stupid if it works for you. But get your website done in the meantime and get to top of google and you will see. Most of people dont click adwords, most of people click the first 3 on top of natural search.

Oh and do you have google place? I am having two and also is showing at least one. I know its works as local people says "oh i see you are close to me, can you come to clean/quote....... etc"

tim handley

« Reply #10 on: August 21, 2015, 08:32:21 am »
if anybody can point me towards a good website builder/seo person id be happy.........

tim handley

« Reply #11 on: August 21, 2015, 08:33:03 am »
deep cleaning, ill come back to you later, time to load up and head out buddy...............

Deep Cleaning Solutions

« Reply #12 on: August 21, 2015, 07:59:30 pm »
Thanks Tim. They keep sending me emails and I was wandering If it's worth looking in to.
David.
Owner of Deep Cleaning Solutions.
Expert in Web Design & SEO
www.rocketwebsitedesigners.co.uk

tim handley

« Reply #13 on: September 05, 2015, 01:16:47 pm »
deep cleaning if you want to ring me anytime ill tell you how i find ccn.........  prior to joining up i rang about five different guys who have areas with them..............., i know they havent worked for everybody but im happy to let you know what its doing for me!!!!!

Mike Halliday

« Reply #14 on: September 06, 2015, 07:55:07 am »
I would guess we have 4 options in order of preference .........

No1) a good seo'd website ranking on the first page of Google

No2) an Adwords campaign ran by ourself  ( if we know how)

No3) an Adwords campaign ran by a third party who charges us

No4) no presence on the first page of Google

Or perhaps the very best option....

Naturally on the first page,  a Google places listing and an Adwords campaign. 3 hits at the customer all on the first page

Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

tim handley

« Reply #15 on: September 06, 2015, 08:36:19 am »
does it take much to learn how to run your own succesfull ad words campaign?   does it eat up a lot of time???
id love to be able to do my own but i simply dont have a clue how to go about it...........
ccn is working well for me, but would i like the same thing without so many costs accrued, hell yeah!!

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #16 on: September 06, 2015, 08:49:28 am »
does it take much to learn how to run your own succesfull ad words campaign?   does it eat up a lot of time???
id love to be able to do my own but i simply dont have a clue how to go about it...........
ccn is working well for me, but would i like the same thing without so many costs accrued, hell yeah!!

Tim it takes no time. Just on the start to set it up what you can hire someone for and then just do yourself what you want.
Do you realy think your ccn guy look into your campaign everybday? They do nothing as not much there to do. 
Your not able to run ppc lower as there are prices set by google that you cant fight and if others run campaigns then you bit for higher position.
Its no more then 5 min daly spend time to look into it to check situation, if you fully booked you might switch off some keywords, you might like to go higher with price to rank higher, etc etc.

You will run your campaign better then ccn within time as you do what best for you with constant  access to the adwords panel.

jasonl

« Reply #17 on: September 06, 2015, 12:03:10 pm »
I would guess we have 4 options in order of preference .........

No1) a good seo'd website ranking on the first page of Google

No2) an Adwords campaign ran by ourself  ( if we know how)

No3) an Adwords campaign ran by a third party who charges us

No4) no presence on the first page of Google

Or perhaps the very best option....

Naturally on the first page,  a Google places listing and an Adwords campaign. 3 hits at the customer all on the first page

been doing the best option 2 years now
I clean carpets
I dry Buildings

derek west

« Reply #18 on: September 06, 2015, 12:24:36 pm »
If you want to learn Adwords then email me and i'll let you know how you can become extremely competent in setting up a fully working campaign that you will be confident in managing yourself. Only a few places left in October so first come first served, info@arcadiacleaners.co.uk

tim handley

« Reply #19 on: September 06, 2015, 04:06:59 pm »
messaged you Dereck.......