Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Steven Greaves

Conservatory - Cleaning Interior Roof Panels
« on: July 01, 2015, 07:23:50 pm »
Hello everyone   :o
I have got a conservatory to clean, inside and out, very soon. I was wondering if there are special tools for the interior window cleaning, especially when doing the inside roof panels??? I want to a) not have loads of water dripping everywhere, and b) not have it all dripping onto myself
Are there any decently priced ways of doing this please??? Do not know how often I will need the kit, at the moment, so probably best not too spend too much, right now. Any ideas Please???
Thank you from Steven  ;D  ;D  ;D

sunshine windows

Re: Conservatory - Cleaning Interior Roof Panels
« Reply #1 on: July 01, 2015, 07:40:48 pm »
Just use a damp, soapy microfibre and a dry clean one to buff it up afterwards. Easiest way I've found
To climb mount fuji you must first find a path
(Swindon, Wiltshire)

www.sunshinewindowcleaning.co.uk
www.sunshinesoftwashing.co.uk

Phil J

« Reply #2 on: July 01, 2015, 07:57:39 pm »
Ring your mop out pretty dry, use a Karcher window vac and buff all the runs with a scrim or microfiber. If the floor is tiled use a squeegee with straight pulls. And try not to do it when the weather is like it is at the moment  ;D

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #3 on: July 01, 2015, 11:49:24 pm »
Hello everyone   :o
I have got a conservatory to clean, inside and out, very soon. I was wondering if there are special tools for the interior window cleaning, especially when doing the inside roof panels??? I want to a) not have loads of water dripping everywhere, and b) not have it all dripping onto myself
Are there any decently priced ways of doing this please??? Do not know how often I will need the kit, at the moment, so probably best not too spend too much, right now. Any ideas Please???
Thank you from Steven  ;D  ;D  ;D
       Hi Steven, we have a solution to the problems you are looking to overcome, we have an interior detailing kit which is perfect for your requirements, it contains a telescopic mop handle which extends from 100cm to 180cm attached to a 30cm flat alum mop frame with velcro strips, 2 x  microcleaning mop pads which have a brushed nylon backing which sticks tightly to the velcro strips on the mop frame, two microfiber little waffle glass cloths, and 1 x 750ml bottle Beyond-Kleen glass cleaner/protector. cost for this interior detailing kit is  33.80 euro. this interior detailing kit can also be used without the Beyond-Kleen and just use water to dampen the microcleaning mop pads and glass cloths where you can clean all interior glass panels without any drips or spills, just to point out Steven microcleaning mop pads are 20 times more effective than using microfiber mop pads for deep cleaning glass panels, if you would like more information on this kit send me an email to  info@jskcleaning.ie     regards  Tadgh.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2015, 12:02:16 am »
Just to point out Steven the above detailing kit is also ideal for deep cleaning exterior glass panels,  Tadgh.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2015, 12:57:48 am »
Just to point out Steven the above detailing kit is also ideal for deep cleaning exterior glass panels,  Tadgh.
  I am going to make a bold statement here guys and also point out that this method of deep cleaning glass is far more effective than using wfp or trad  and of course it will only work at heights of up to 12 ft, to prove this i am happy to send one of our interior detailing kits to any address in Ireland or the UK  including shipping costs(free of charge to the first guy who sends an email) and you can make your judgement and post your results back on here if you like, over to you guys the detailing kit comes with full instructions  info@jskcleaning.ie    regards  Tadgh

dazmond

« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2015, 07:34:25 am »
  I am going to make a bold statement here guys and also point out that this method of deep cleaning glass is far more effective than using wfp or trad  and of course it will only work at heights of up to 12 ft, to prove this i am happy to send one of our interior detailing kits to any address in Ireland or the UK  including shipping costs(free of charge to the first guy who sends an email) and you can make your judgement and post your results back on here if you like, over to you guys the detailing kit comes with full instructions  info@jskcleaning.ie    regards  Tadgh

do you have a website where we can all buy and try out your cleaning products?

regards

dazmond
price higher/work harder!

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2015, 09:58:11 am »

do you have a website where we can all buy and try out your cleaning products?

regards

dazmond
    No daz not yet but we do prefer to deal with customers on a personnel basis which we find helps us to turn them into clients, we are a small team over here and find this model (phone,email,face to face) works well for us at the moment, there are much bigger plans and of course a serious web site will be part of those.   Tadgh

SeanK

« Reply #8 on: July 02, 2015, 11:01:43 am »
Tadgh, what's the difference in what your offering to other pad kits such as the Vikan easyshine, personally I
have used a number of these products and find them all wanting when it comes to leaving a smear free finish.
Plus they are all hard work as the pads take a strong grip on the glass with very little glide.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #9 on: July 02, 2015, 11:14:50 am »
Tadgh, what's the difference in what your offering to other pad kits such as the Vikan easyshine, personally I
have used a number of these products and find them all wanting when it comes to leaving a smear free finish.
Plus they are all hard work as the pads take a strong grip on the glass with very little glide.
  Hi Sean, using damp microcleaning pads give great glide on the glass just dampened with water and are probably the most effective tool available for deep cleaning glass surfaces, for interior cleaning using a damp little waffle cloth (again great glide) to clean and then a second one used dry to polish off for a perfect smear free finish, ideal for interior glass panels on conservatories as you wont have any spills coming at you or on any other surfaces, i can say with confidence this kit is more effective both in costs and results than other types available.  give me a call sometime if you want to have a chat about same      353 87 9406650     regards  Tadgh

wpclean

« Reply #10 on: July 02, 2015, 01:19:56 pm »
  Hi Sean, using damp microcleaning pads give great glide on the glass just dampened with water and are probably the most effective tool available for deep cleaning glass surfaces, for interior cleaning using a damp little waffle cloth (again great glide) to clean and then a second one used dry to polish off for a perfect smear free finish, ideal for interior glass panels on conservatories as you wont have any spills coming at you or on any other surfaces, i can say with confidence this kit is more effective both in costs and results than other types available.  give me a call sometime if you want to have a chat about same      353 87 9406650     regards  Tadgh
Do you offer a full money back guarantee ?

SB Cleaning

« Reply #11 on: July 02, 2015, 01:42:27 pm »
Just use a damp, soapy microfibre and a dry clean one to buff it up afterwards. Easiest way I've found
I do it this way too..

Hope you priced it well as they're hard work!!

Matt.

« Reply #12 on: July 02, 2015, 03:28:42 pm »
I have done a few of these for big bosses of commercial jobs we do

Dosent matter how you clean it there is going to be loads of really black drips of water everywhere so either cover up with plastic sheets or remove everything

I have always approached off step ladders by hand, depending on shape start at highest point and work down cleaning frames and panels

I only ever use fairy liquid and virosol and a few microfibre cloths, maybe an unger microfibre to polish up.

robbo333

« Reply #13 on: July 02, 2015, 04:51:24 pm »
Same working method as Matty. I hate doing them and avoid wherever I can; custies don't seem to want to pay for the amount of crap involved. If Tadgh's idea is as good as he says then that would be well worth considering. A long pole to clean the glass from would be great but you'll still have to go up steps in order to clean all the fiddly bits of plastic etc.
"Thank you for calling: if you have a 1st floor flat, mid terraced house, lots of dogs, no parking, no side access, or no sense of humour, please press hold!
For all other enquiries, please press1"

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #14 on: July 02, 2015, 07:29:39 pm »
Do you offer a full money back guarantee ?
  with over 40 years combined experience we test all products ourselves before we share them with others, and yes we do stand over fully all of our products, i know its a pest us not having a website as i say we like to meet guys face to face on site and share our methods for cleaning different types of surfaces, being a small team over here we do develop great business by phone and email and are always happy  to share our methods with guys that are open and receptive to new and innovative ways of cleaning,  JSK stands for (Just Simply Kleen) which is what we try to achieve to make cleaning surfaces more simple (i know this is not always possible) and without the use of traditional harsh/aggressive type cleaning chemicals, don't be afraid to make contact we are knowledgeable and always available to help where we can.   regards  Tadgh