This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanClear

Approved Window Cleaning
« on: June 30, 2015, 07:24:33 pm »
..........Why did no one ever tell me...................do not touch with a barge pole. They like to keep hold of their cash.....Grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

KLEENAWAY

Re: Approved Window Cleaning
« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2015, 07:38:12 pm »
I put up some details about a job on here a while ago asking if anyone had any experience with this facility management company. John the owner of Approved contacted the facility magaement company and tried to get the work.

I couldn't believe it, I tried contacting him through Gav cam but John never got back to me.

Lower than a snakes belly

KS Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2015, 08:58:42 pm »
Oh but wait a minute, he can't be all bad, he has X amount of vans on the road. ...............that seems to be the mentality of some folk on here.

CleanClear

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2015, 10:00:58 pm »
Oh but wait a minute, he can't be all bad, he has X amount of vans on the road. ...............that seems to be the mentality of some folk on here.

He owes me January, February,March and April invoices...............he is all that bad !!!! MIght chance me arm and bill the clients direct, could be interesting !!!!  ;D

Mick Kent

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2015, 11:34:29 pm »
Ouch

KS Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2015, 11:36:45 pm »

He owes me January, February,March and April invoices...............he is all that bad !!!! MIght chance me arm and bill the clients direct, could be interesting !!!!  ;D
Hope you get it sorted ;)

CleanClear

« Reply #6 on: July 01, 2015, 12:38:06 am »

Hope you get it sorted ;)

I will. I'll invoice the clients, they'll decline me. Then i'll bug them about their corporate responability so much  that i'll be a royal pain in the arse and Approved WindowCleaning will be right on their radar. You could of course just pay me John, you'll have read this by now................

G. camm

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2015, 05:50:40 am »
Mike the reason you didn't get paid is you can't get the sheets over on time why couldn't you scan the sheets back ??? If you need this clarifying feel free to give me a call .
The majority of john's clients have a 3 month cut off that means any invoice over 3 months old automatically gets put in the bin and results in him having to give the client a credit of the cost of the job
So not only have you cost your self money , you'll also cost Approved money but hey what you care with the attitude of il send my sheets over when I'm ready then moan when you haven't received any money !!

Frankybadboy

« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2015, 07:29:58 am »
O dear o dear

AuRavelling79

« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2015, 08:14:02 am »
Mike the reason you didn't get paid is you can't get the sheets over on time why couldn't you scan the sheets back ??? If you need this clarifying feel free to give me a call .
The majority of john's clients have a 3 month cut off that means any invoice over 3 months old automatically gets put in the bin and results in him having to give the client a credit of the cost of the job
So not only have you cost your self money , you'll also cost Approved money but hey what you care with the attitude of il send my sheets over when I'm ready then moan when you haven't received any money !!

As you have decided to respond in public would you please explain this bit in red for the benefit of the forum? It doesn't make sense to me. When I was in charge of the finances of a company (both bought and sales ledgers) I had never heard of such a procedure.

It's a game of three halves!

Rich Wilts

« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2015, 08:17:11 am »
Exactly. Thats ridiculous.

Soupy

« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2015, 09:24:53 am »

As you have decided to respond in public would you please explain this bit in red for the benefit of the forum? It doesn't make sense to me. When I was in charge of the finances of a company (both bought and sales ledgers) I had never heard of such a procedure.

I would go further and question the legality of this procedure. If you've raised a VAT invoice I'm not sure you can just scrap it, surely this is now on debtors (or creditors, I always mix those up) list and therefore form part of your balance sheet. 
They're eeeting the dogs.
They're eeeting the cats.
They're eeeting the pets,
of the people who live there.

JackieW

« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2015, 10:09:00 am »
I think you can still invoice up to 6 years after the event

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #13 on: July 01, 2015, 11:01:34 am »
Have you spoken to John  in person about this?

I have to say I'm surprised - I've done 5 or 6 websites for John over the years & never had any issues getting paid... he was always a real gent...

CleanClear

« Reply #14 on: July 01, 2015, 11:35:06 am »

Ah !!! Please accept my apologies. I didn't realise it was my fault because i was late sending stuff over. I feel silly now costing myself and others money  with my slap dash attitude.

I also feel really daft now trying to give other people a heads up on what they are like to deal with, when the reality is thats its me all along. I take it all back, there's nothing wrong with Approved Window Cleaning. Its me.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #15 on: July 01, 2015, 11:42:47 am »
Glad you got it sorted!  ;D

CleanClear

« Reply #16 on: July 01, 2015, 11:47:12 am »
Glad you got it sorted!  ;D

Check the date Nat. Still no payment, and still no reply. Nothing is sorted, i havn't been paid.

Nathanael Jones

« Reply #17 on: July 01, 2015, 11:52:47 am »
My mistake. Did you talk to John on the phone? Phone usually gets much faster results than e-mail,....

CleanClear

« Reply #18 on: July 01, 2015, 12:01:40 pm »
My mistake. Did you talk to John on the phone? Phone usually gets much faster results than e-mail,....

Nat, i emailed every satisfaction sheet over bang on time. I've done everything i was asked to do. I ain't wasting my breath speaking to him. To say what ? ....Pay me please?  Like he doesn't know ?

I'm just giving a heads up on what they're like to deal with.

wfp master

« Reply #19 on: July 01, 2015, 05:05:18 pm »
yes just throw them in the bin & forget all about them. ::)roll  ::)roll