This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Shane O Neill

Can you help me on this pls ?
« on: June 29, 2015, 10:33:13 pm »
Can I brain storm you guys please..
Have ibc tank finally and going to rain water harvest however to get my water from the tank what's the best way of getting it through DI vessels ...will I burn a submersible out by running a 1k lt through ? Or should I just have tank up say 4 ft & allow the flow to go through DI ?
Be great if I seen some pics of some setups  ::)roll
Cheers guys in advance

SeanK

Re: Can you help me on this pls ?
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2015, 10:52:21 pm »
Just pump the water straight into your van tank and put it through the DI as needed.
Tank- inline strainer-Pump- DI vessel- Hose reel.

Shane O Neill

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2015, 11:00:32 pm »
Thanks Sean but got system fitted by cleaning warehouse & they done it other way around that is water in through DI into tank -then pump-to hose/pole.....fitter said better this way so u nvr get resin in pump  :-\
Also he rec that pump - Di resin - to pole puts pump under too much pressure

SeanK

Re: Can you help me on this pls ? New
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2015, 11:07:36 pm »
Thanks Sean but got system fitted by cleaning warehouse & they done it other way around that is water in through DI into tank -then pump-to hose/pole.....fitter said better this way so u nvr get resin in pump  :-\
Also he rec that pump - Di resin - to pole puts pump under too much pressure

They're talking rubbish Shane, I have always worked this way and have never got resin into the pump yet, but if you want
to be careful then just put another inline strainer after the pump.

Matt.

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2015, 11:14:19 pm »
 He's defo talking rubbish mate, so he's saying that resin could pass back through from di into pump   ???

He's puddled

I RO my water into tank then pump di hose reel to brush,

If I need water desperate I fill tank drop hose into tank with pole hose fitting an about an inch of hose and run the water round through di bottles just incase

HALTON

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2015, 11:16:16 pm »
If that is the case wouldn't you get resin in tank then tank to strainer if strainer don't catch it then its in pump anyway ?