This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

bobplum

My Sunday morning job.........George
« on: June 28, 2015, 09:56:58 am »
Morning, i am trying to work out how to transfer George to another computer, as anyone done this and if so how :), Many thanks
Bob

DaveG

Re: My Sunday morning job.........George
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2015, 10:30:57 am »
Do you do internet back ups Bob?

You have to download George to new pc and email Paul and he will send you your latest back up. 

I've done it a couple of times
You can't polish a turd

Ian101

« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2015, 12:38:40 pm »
u nicked Richy's laptop again ?

rosskesava

« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2015, 01:55:06 pm »
Do a backup of George onto a memory card/stick and do a restore from that on the new pc.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

daveappleby

« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2015, 05:58:08 pm »
Take a look at the FAQ's on the George web site. Got right to the bottom and tells you what you need to do there. Here is a screen shot of you can't be bothered to look...

bobplum

« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2015, 08:28:22 pm »
Thanks everyone, i followed daves advice and after some huffing and puffing managed to do it.cheers

rosskesava

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2015, 01:16:57 am »
Take a look at the FAQ's on the George web site. Got right to the bottom and tells you what you need to do there. Here is a screen shot of you can't be bothered to look...

It amazes how many post on here because they cannot be bothered to look for the answer on many topics.

The worst ones are the 'I'm thinking of becoming a window cleaner what do I need' type posting.

The answer to the George question was right there on the website yet...... it's pure laziness.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.