Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Cookie

What's happened to the BWCA?
« on: June 02, 2015, 05:54:13 pm »
Does anyone know what's happened to the BWCA (British Window Cleaning Academy)?

http://www.bwca.co.uk/

I went on a half day freebie course a few years back and found their guide to starting a window cleaning business very useful (in fact I based by business plan on it!). I called them a couple of months back but nobody responded and I've noticed they have no courses scheduled.

wpclean

Re: What's happened to the BWCA?
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 06:04:28 pm »
They went out of business because of all the free training courses  ;D

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 07:02:52 pm »
I have been doing SWOT Analysis for the last few year or so. Biggest thing to change business around.

Cookie

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 07:43:43 pm »
I have been doing SWOT Analysis for the last few year or so. Biggest thing to change business around.
So what actions came out of your SWOT analysis & did it change the business around?

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2015, 08:10:53 am »
So what actions came out of your SWOT analysis & did it change the business around?

Way too much to list.

The main problem was lack of new leads coming in. We were working in a village which was quite saturated by us. We underestimated what could be achieved with with the WFP when we first started. So we looked at why no new leads where coming in and why. Massive turnaround. Purchased new van,equipment. Invested profit back in. Next steps being taking very soon :) Biggest thing was branding, helped no end. The best thing i ever did was get the logo done by a vinyl guy a few years ago. Is so simple but people spot it a mil away.

Etc Etc