Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

lee_dewing

wireless camera for guttervac
« on: June 01, 2015, 11:49:25 pm »
hi
as title, seen some old post of people saying they use reversing camera and monitor from maplins or Halfords.

obviously these are cheaper than what the gutter camera`s purpose sold.

just wondering how these reversing camera`s work as monitor needs a 12 volt power supply which comes off cigarette lighter.

or has anyone got a link to a bullet type camera and small monitor did have a link for one of these but lost it!  £80 I think it was.

thanks lee
Pleasure in the job puts perfection in the work.     - Aristotle

Avo

Re: wireless camera for guttervac
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2015, 12:33:29 am »
Save the hassle and just get a gopro lee

wpclean

« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2015, 06:15:54 am »
Love the Gopro, only down side is the couple of seconds delay while live filming !

Frankybadboy

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2015, 07:36:11 am »
Cause the newer go-pro out you can pickup some good second hand ones at just a faction more than you said you got to spend

Avo

« Reply #4 on: June 02, 2015, 08:22:43 am »
Love the Gopro, only down side is the couple of seconds delay while live filming !
true it's slightly delayed more on apple iPads and phones I use a Samsung tablet which Is far better.
I don't normally clean with it on just before and after inspection then use it at the end if I needed it.

lee_dewing

« Reply #5 on: June 02, 2015, 09:09:45 am »
Avo where the best place to buy one and how much are they?

gutter cleaning systems sell a camera and monitor £200

Avo why did you stop using nisflik 30 t wet dry vac as I thought you said was great?

what vac do you use now?

gutter cleaning systems have a 3000 watt vac made by nisflik sold in bundle deal with their carbon poles.

thanks lee

Avo

« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2015, 10:17:56 am »
Avo where the best place to buy one and how much are they?

gutter cleaning systems sell a camera and monitor £200

Avo why did you stop using nisflik 30 t wet dry vac as I thought you said was great?

what vac do you use now?

gutter cleaning systems have a 3000 watt vac made by nisflik sold in bundle deal with their carbon poles.

thanks lee
i still use my nilfisk 1800w and it still works fine but I've done 100s of jobs with it and won't last forever. I did buy another nilfisk at Xmas time used it on two jobs and thought this seems to have less power, looked on the info label and seen they had dropped the watts down to 1400watt on all new vacs  :o gone back to using my old one again.
Got some money in the bank and fancy an upgrade 😄 but I don't fancy these big chunky sized vacuums taking up all my room in the van. Also easier to move little vacs round houses,gardens and empty not been fixed to a chassis.

I bought mine at currys 😄👍 and dose the job fine, least you can use the gopro for many other things if you choose to do so. And one less thing to keep charge with the monitors as you can use your phone or tablets to view.

David Beecroft

lee_dewing

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2015, 09:32:49 pm »
Mr Bit.
Thanks for those links and info, watched some of the YouTube video, on camera, think i'l go for that.

David I think what your getting is same as Mr bit. "great minds think alike" ;D

Avo  thanks for info, you probably know already those eu spoil spoilt have passed laws not letting us have too powerful Hoovers.
  ;D

Dave Willis

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2015, 09:36:00 pm »
Yeah that law sucks!

Andrew Griffiths

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2015, 10:39:33 pm »
Sj4000 all the way if you have money to burn then go go pro
This is the one we use for work on gutters etc  and athletics coaching

ebay seller ahkin_digital £70.28 delivered eBay item number: 161387517335
5 left 1100 sold 1hour left
This links to your android or iphone wireless
great quality pictures.
Andrew

Andrew Griffiths

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2015, 10:46:10 pm »
He will probably list more if you read this after the hour, hopefully at the same price
These are genuine wifi sj cam cameras but if you go elsewhere watch for fake cameras,
plenty of fakes out there, more  info on the web as to what to look out for in a fake sj model.

lee_dewing

« Reply #13 on: June 04, 2015, 09:22:43 pm »
thanks Andrew.