Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

chris turner

Re: Liquidater working a treat!
« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2015, 07:20:58 am »
Again, this is something you could do in approx 10 to 15 seconds with a pair of pliers, any time, any channel. Why anyone is pre-ordering a pre-dog eared channel is truly beyond me?

Iv killed a couple of channels attempting to dog ear them.
Also you have to get the angle just right when bending them or the dog ear is either ineffective or leaves a line when fanning.

If there's a channel that is pre dog eared to the exact right angle, that does exactly what it is meant to and saves us faffing about and possibly ruining our work tools, then for me it's worth ordering.

ChumBucket

« Reply #21 on: May 26, 2015, 07:23:34 am »
Again, this is something you could do in approx 10 to 15 seconds with a pair of pliers, any time, any channel. Why anyone is pre-ordering a pre-dog eared channel is truly beyond me?

Also you have to get the angle just right when bending them or the dog ear is either ineffective or leaves a line when fanning.

If there's a channel that is pre dog eared to the exact right angle, that does exactly what it is meant to and saves us faffing about and possibly ruining our work tools, then for me it's worth ordering.

My apologies, I often forget I have a a degree in rocket science!!

chris turner

« Reply #22 on: May 26, 2015, 02:32:55 pm »

My apologies, I often forget I have a a degree in rocket science!!

As do all window cleaners ;)

S.A.J

« Reply #23 on: May 30, 2015, 03:20:02 pm »
I have 2 of the new Unger S plus Channels and  must say much much better than the liquidator!!

No change in  technique  required  ;D 

Will be ordering more when they are released  8)

NWH

« Reply #24 on: May 30, 2015, 05:43:03 pm »
Where are the new S channels available from do you know