This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

wpclean

FSC, with vacuum ?
« on: May 19, 2015, 09:25:23 am »
When cleaning block work it does my head in with all the mess of the old sand rinsing down, and cleaning up !     Does anyone on here use an fsc with a vacuum port to suck up all the stuff, and does it work effectively ?
Thinking of buying a low watts vacuum, and small genny to do the job, any thoughts ?

Ta very much  ;D

Rob@Blast off

Re: FSC, with vacuum ?
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2015, 02:22:25 pm »
Never tried but I would of thought you would need a seriously good vac with auto pump out etc
Chris will know more about this sort of thing than me....

Matt.

« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2015, 09:16:52 pm »
Not sure if he still has it but Chris had a really good one for sale recently, if pressure washing was my main source of work I would have taken it.

I just like doing a bit of pressure washing as a change of scenery, and it's always good to learn  - not an add on tho !  Just something different

Windows are good to look through all day but it's nice to just stare at the floor sometimes !

I see it as easy work tbh

wpclean

« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2015, 09:59:22 pm »
Not sure if he still has it but Chris had a really good one for sale recently, if pressure washing was my main source of work I would have taken it.

I just like doing a bit of pressure washing as a change of scenery, and it's always good to learn  - not an add on tho !  Just something different

Windows are good to look through all day but it's nice to just stare at the floor sometimes !

I see it as easy work tbh
We are doing 50/50 window cleaning , and pressure washing.    If it wasn't for the quieter winter months would be 100% pressure washing, but you have to pay the bills.          The best bit about pw is that once you are on a job you are there several hours, and not moving the van every ten minutes, and also the feeling of accomplishment you get from transforming a dirty nasty surface to a thing of beauty is ace.
Weare on our second year now, and the repeat custom is increasing, so hopefully soon can stop the windows  ;D

Rob@Blast off

« Reply #4 on: May 19, 2015, 10:31:57 pm »
Trying to get out of windows as well  ;)

Matt.

« Reply #5 on: May 19, 2015, 10:35:47 pm »
I don't mind window cleaning, but I been doing it best part of 20 years, and a change is as good as a rest they say

Rob@Blast off

« Reply #6 on: May 19, 2015, 10:40:42 pm »
Commercial work is ok but houses are really getting on nerves at the minute, locked gates, slow payers, not this timers etc etc