Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

sandy

liquidator magic trad is back
« on: May 16, 2015, 02:42:07 pm »
God i nearly never bought the new liquidator because of bad reviews from this forum i guess the guys on here have not got a lot of trad experience they are stuck to wfp this truly is the best piece of kit that has been invented in years and trust me i try everything long live trad

lal

Re: liquidator magic trad is back
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2015, 03:01:55 pm »

So Sandy, in your worldly opinion anyone  who hasn't got on with the Liquidator on this forum ( including myself ) are absolutely
 useless at Trad because they also use WFP in your OPINION !!!!!!!!!!!!

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2015, 03:07:08 pm »
Opinions are just that, they are subjective, if you read more than the odd post you'll soon get a feel as to whether that opinion is worth listening to or not,

Some can trad, others can't, some can wfp, others don't know their ar$€ from their elbow....

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

andyM

« Reply #3 on: May 16, 2015, 06:48:32 pm »
I don't think it lived up to all the hype.
One of the Plebs

the king

« Reply #4 on: May 16, 2015, 07:00:13 pm »
its ok but nuffing spesh an the ends can fall off easy i also find it slower to use than a standard channel just my view tho

Dave Willis

« Reply #5 on: May 16, 2015, 07:35:35 pm »
God i nearly never bought the new liquidator because of bad reviews from this forum i guess the guys on here have not got a lot of trad experience they are stuck to wfp this truly is the best piece of kit that has been invented in years and trust me i try everything long live trad

Says the man who can't use a Wagtail or an Unger Ergotech  ???

Avo

« Reply #6 on: May 16, 2015, 09:05:20 pm »
Every squeegee I've ever used  has good and bad points.. I've been doing trad over 10 years and in defence to the liquidator it's really not a bad to use. Bad work men always blame there tools 😄 I bet most of u who can't get on with them used it for 5 minutes.  Having the plasic ends it glides nice on frame work without judder judder judder.

SB Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: May 16, 2015, 09:11:07 pm »
I had a few problems to begin with but I've mastered it now and I think it's a great squeegee...

rosskesava

« Reply #8 on: May 16, 2015, 11:57:16 pm »
I have a box in the cupboard with about 15 squeegees in it of all different types and makes. At the time of buying, all the manufacturers claimed the same as the liquidator as in 'this is the best so far'. Yeah right, sure it is. It's all about getting us to part with money.

I loved trying something new until recently. I now realise that a squeegee is a squeegee. Change the packaging, shape of handle, play around with the channel, use different metals, market it in a different way, and so on, etc, it's still squeegee based on the same principles and it still does the same job.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

cgh window cleaning

« Reply #9 on: May 17, 2015, 06:33:05 pm »
I was talking to someone from unger a few months ago and he said window cleaners are very hard to convince to try new squeegee's.once they find one the like they tend to stick with it or alway end up going back to it.
I tried the liquidator and just could not get on with it.
I have various squeegee's ranging from the basic brass ones up to the unger ultimate.I allway go back to unger ergotec for me this just works and will be a hard tool to better.

rosskesava

« Reply #10 on: May 17, 2015, 07:13:15 pm »
Oddly enough, that the one I always tend to use - Unger Ergotec.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

NWH

« Reply #11 on: May 17, 2015, 07:24:17 pm »
I found it easier getting the as all 10" one to work,the bigger ones tend to leave marks and jump about more