This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

The Jester of Wibbly

Re: Pathetic!
« Reply #20 on: May 17, 2015, 07:23:45 pm »
Your business is your pension pot...............

Either Sell up for a lump sum, or sub contract out for a weekly allowance   ;D ;D ;D ;D
Claim your 50% off your mobile payment card reader with Sum Up.  http://fbuy.me/f7Ve3

marc

« Reply #21 on: May 17, 2015, 10:47:07 pm »
I've been window cleaning  since my early 20s I had a very small pension which i froze many years ago ,so I get to my late 20s to early 30s and I'm thinking I don't want to be still going up a ladder in my 50s as my knees  are knackered after years of going up ladders and arthritis , so i buy my first buy to let in July 2001  my 2nd in sep 2001 and so on i won't say how many property's I have , I know many get shouted down  on here now all I'm saving is property is my pension  and as well as I've done in property I've made mistakes to as long as you learn from your mistakes is the important part .. Now since i went wfp many many years prob 8 now maybe 9 years ago , I clean windows because I'm good at it and i enjoy the life and freedom it gives me it's not for every one but beats working 9to5 for £8/£9 per hour  as for giving up when I'm sixty or 65 why stop some thing you enjoy I will just slow down year after year i try not to work 7/8 hour days now as a previous post said just keep the cream  as long as you don't need to go up a ladder wfp can be done as an oap  just stick to 1st and 2nd floors
Marc

SeanK

« Reply #22 on: May 18, 2015, 08:06:43 am »
I don't know Marc wfp is every bit as hard on the body as ladder work, it just effects different parts.
Its not something I would want to be at in my late sixties if I didn't need to.

dazmond

« Reply #23 on: May 18, 2015, 08:31:24 am »
both the old guys i know in their early 70s are still on ladders!unbelievable i know!im sure theres a clip on youtube somewhere of a guy  in his 80s who says he works 45 hours a week.i cant do 45 hours now at 43 years of age!maybe he does 1 house an hour 9 hours a day,5 days a week.lol ;D
price higher/work harder!

Rich Wilts

« Reply #24 on: May 18, 2015, 08:47:22 am »
Fair play to them.

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #25 on: May 18, 2015, 08:52:43 am »
Dazmond he does 45 hours because that's how long it takes him to earn a living  :'(
Spit and polish