Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tom-01

Re: This forum has gone down the pan
« Reply #20 on: May 10, 2015, 11:41:19 pm »
I feel sorry for his wife

G Griffin

« Reply #21 on: May 10, 2015, 11:44:40 pm »
Can we keep the pictures of you, Jakey? 
You're posts are rubbish but you are bloody gorgeous.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

rosskesava

« Reply #22 on: May 11, 2015, 12:28:07 am »
Sorry guys, but the 'other' forum is much much better, lots have gone over to it, and I'm enjoying it much more than this one, it's much less opinionated, and all round a friendlier forum.

The downfall of this forum has begun, it's nearly always full of overly opinionated remarks, people on here cannot for the life of them just except other opions!

Not like that at all on the 'other' forum, everyone gets on and actually helps with good sound advice, they've also got a lot of, let's just say, bad things to say about this forum. I tend to agree with them now.

Good riddance CIU, is been a pleasure for the last 5 years, NOT   ;D

Was fun whilst it lasted on here, but it's got very quiet, and very boring.

Good luck those that stay!

If that is your final word on the subject, I thought you would have mentioned what the other 'lets all hug' forum is.

Speaking for me, I sometimes like reading a good argument and slagging off on here. Stuff all that huggy huggy oh we're so nice to each other type crud. It gets boring after a while. A bit of fire in an opinion does at least wake people up.

Generally speaking, most members do treat each other properly on here. The amount of postings that end up in a slanging match are few.

Your final sentence, 'Good luck those that stay!' complete with exclamation mark to add emphasis, why the heck does any one who stays on here need good luck? What's likely to happen that I need the good luck for? If I don't like what I read on here, I stop reading it. If I think the forum has turned into a pile of excreta, then I'd stop coming on here and posting, it's as simple as that.

It's not like I'm going to get caught in the cross fire of aggressive postings and get exterminated as a result. It's not life and death. It's not getting shot at sunrise, it's a forum.

Quote, 'The downfall of this forum has begun, it's nearly always full of overly opinionated remarks, people on here cannot for the life of them just except other opions!'

You mean like the opinionated remarks you just made......

Jeeez.  :-\
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #23 on: May 11, 2015, 12:32:17 am »
Sorry guys, but the 'other' forum is much much better, lots have gone over to it, and I'm enjoying it much more than this one, it's much less opinionated, and all round a friendlier forum.

The downfall of this forum has begun, it's nearly always full of overly opinionated remarks, people on here cannot for the life of them just except other opions!

Not like that at all on the 'other' forum, everyone gets on and actually helps with good sound advice, they've also got a lot of, let's just say, bad things to say about this forum. I tend to agree with them now.

If that is your final word on the subject, I thought you would have mentioned what the other 'lets all hug' forum is.

Speaking for me, I sometimes like reading a good argument and slagging off on here. Stuff all that huggy huggy oh we're so nice to each other type crud. It gets boring after a while. A bit of fire in an opinion does at least wake people up.

Generally speaking, most members do treat each other properly on here. The amount of postings that end up in a slanging match are few.

Your final sentence, 'Good luck those that stay!' complete with exclamation mark to add emphasis, why the heck does any one who stays on here need good luck? What's likely to happen that I need the good luck for? If I don't like what I read on here, I stop reading it. If I think the forum has turned into a pile of excreta, then I'd stop coming on here and posting, it's as simple as that.

It's not like I'm going to get caught in the cross fire of aggressive postings and get exterminated as a result. It's not life and death. It's not getting shot at sunrise, it's a forum.

Quote, 'The downfall of this forum has begun, it's nearly always full of overly opinionated remarks, people on here cannot for the life of them just except other opions!'

+ 1

paulben

« Reply #24 on: May 11, 2015, 06:15:52 am »
I joined another forum when screen went all strange about a month ago . keep getting emails asking for a donation for other forum and it was s*** .So I am staying
Do not steal the government hates competition

lal

« Reply #25 on: May 11, 2015, 06:46:12 am »

+ 1
+ 2

chris turner

« Reply #26 on: May 11, 2015, 06:54:13 am »
This forums generally a nice place.
There's a few on here who like to unzip there manhood, wiggle it around for all to see but if you don't like it then don't look ;D

C o z y

« Reply #27 on: May 11, 2015, 07:01:38 am »
I think it's good 'ere. So nur nur ninur nuuur.

8)

Oh, don't forget to delete your account mate. Go onto profile settings................
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Tom White

« Reply #28 on: May 11, 2015, 07:39:02 am »

Okay, Wossy, what the heck is going on, mate?  That's two posts in under 48 hours that you've made that I agree with?

Have you started taking drugs, or are the drugs you normally take wearing off?  It's got to be one or the other.

Klean07

« Reply #29 on: May 11, 2015, 07:39:28 am »
Yes interested to know, last time I looked at any other window cleaning forum there had been no posts for days on end.. :(

Darran
+1
kkleanwindowcleaning.co.uk

Darranvps

« Reply #30 on: May 11, 2015, 07:50:52 am »
But we've got accountants on video  ;).

Exactly lets take pictures - add videos blah blah blah

Rich Wilts

« Reply #31 on: May 11, 2015, 08:20:56 am »
What's likely to happen that I need the good luck for?

Ebola, The Plague,  Aids, Avian Flu. Take your pick.

C o z y

« Reply #32 on: May 11, 2015, 10:13:18 am »
What, we all get all of those if we stay on CIU?

*Hector*

« Reply #33 on: May 11, 2015, 10:22:51 am »
That's right Cozy..... best you bog off with Jakey the kid
just to be safe... after all at your age...................  ;)

;D ;D ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

G Griffin

« Reply #34 on: May 11, 2015, 10:40:21 am »
What's likely to happen that I need the good luck for?

Ebola, The Plague,  Aids, Avian Flu. Take your pick.
There was a bit of skill involved in that quiz show, though.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

C o z y

« Reply #35 on: May 11, 2015, 11:20:19 am »
That's right Cozy..... best you bog off with Jakey the kid
just to be safe... after all at your age...................  ;)

;D ;D ;D

Stop pickin on me ya bully. Scaley git

:)

« Reply #36 on: May 11, 2015, 12:05:02 pm »
So what is this other wonderful forum then??  ???

*Hector*

« Reply #37 on: May 11, 2015, 12:21:05 pm »
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

SeanK

« Reply #38 on: May 11, 2015, 12:57:02 pm »

This is a video of their annual get together www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98zorQqZM0

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #39 on: May 11, 2015, 01:01:39 pm »

You can tell the ones who don't pay the £1.50 per month fee for premium. They are last and have to walk.

Not sure but this is a video of their annual get together www.youtube.com/watch?v=i98zorQqZM0