Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jakey boy

This forum
« on: May 10, 2015, 09:07:49 pm »
Sorry guys, but the 'other' forum is much much better, lots have gone over to it, and I'm enjoying it much more than this one, it's much less opinionated, and all round a friendlier forum.

The downfall of this forum has begun, it's nearly always full of overly opinionated remarks, people on here cannot for the life of them just except other opions!

Not like that at all on the 'other' forum, everyone gets on and actually helps with good sound advice, they've also got a lot of, let's just say, bad things to say about this forum. I tend to agree with them now.

Good riddance CIU, is been a pleasure for the last 5 years, NOT   ;D

Was fun whilst it lasted on here, but it's got very quiet, and very boring.

Good luck those that stay!

CLEANCARE WC

Re: This forum has gone down the pan
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2015, 09:12:08 pm »
What's the other forum?
WE CLEAN BY FAITH, NOT BY SIGHT WITH WATER FED POLE WHEN WORKING AT HEIGHT.

tlwcs

« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2015, 09:15:36 pm »
+1

Smudger

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2015, 09:18:22 pm »
Yes interested to know, last time I looked at any other window cleaning forum there had been no posts for days on end.. :(

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

tlwcs

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2015, 09:19:33 pm »
Yes interested to know, last time I looked at any other window cleaning forum there had been no posts for days on end.. :(

Darran

Not sure Matts is still running if that's the one your talking about

G Griffin

« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2015, 09:23:02 pm »
But we've got accountants on video  ;).
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Smudger

« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2015, 09:23:57 pm »
Belong to several, matts I haven't visited for several months, then there is mates old one, Peter fog wills and some other I can't remember...  ::)roll

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Jakey boy

« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2015, 10:01:26 pm »
Windowanother place.co.uk

Much better conservations, and just a nicer feel to it.

Clean it up just seems to have for worse over time, it used to be good, but it soon became apparent that people are just on here to annoy

Jonny 87

« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2015, 10:09:29 pm »

Clean it up just seems to have for worse over time, it used to be good, but it soon became apparent that people are just on here to annoy

;D
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2015, 10:31:45 pm »
What's with all the cryptic clues?

If you are leaving this forum. Just tell people the forum name? What do you care if you get banned. You just said good riddance?

Unless it's just an attention seeking post.

All forums are going down the pan.

Try and keep up with the posts on the Facebook groups. It's almost impossible.

Tom White

« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2015, 10:32:44 pm »
Sorry guys, but the 'other' forum is much much better, lots have gone over to it, and I'm enjoying it much more than this one, it's much less opinionated, and all round a friendlier forum.

The downfall of this forum has begun, it's nearly always full of overly opinionated remarks, people on here cannot for the life of them just except other opions!

Not like that at all on the 'other' forum, everyone gets on and actually helps with good sound advice, they've also got a lot of, let's just say, bad things to say about this forum. I tend to agree with them now.

Jakey, you're obviously not bright enough to see the irony in your post, but if you don't like it here, there's no need to make a 'Look at me me me me' post, just don't come here.

It's very simple.

I see you're still on-line?  I wonder why that is? 

Tom White

« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2015, 10:33:33 pm »

;D

I notice Johnny sees the irony.  ;D

wpclean

« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2015, 10:36:31 pm »
Your just like the others, you'll be back . . . . . .  as Michael Corleone once said  " Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in "

NWH

« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2015, 10:46:45 pm »
Quiet a few I find don't like to hear people doing ok,soon as someone posts they've got a new van going VAT or earning more than 30-40 quid an hour they get the ump

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2015, 10:51:22 pm »
Quiet a few I find don't like to hear people doing ok,soon as someone posts they've got a new van going VAT or earning more than 30-40 quid an hour they get the ump

£30-£40 a day you mean! £30 an hour. As if.

Jonny 87

« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2015, 11:04:16 pm »

;D

I notice Johnny sees the irony.  ;D

Irony. Irony everywhere.

:)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Rich Wilts

« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2015, 11:33:41 pm »

That's an awful lot of contradiction you've managed to insert in two lines there young man.

SeanK

« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2015, 11:34:27 pm »

Every single person who cleans windows for a living likes nothing better than a success story, it gives them hope than one day
it could be them.
Just as every single person who cleans windows for a living can tell when a story just doesn't add up.
Its nothing to do with getting the ump with somebody you don't even know.

Tom White

« Reply #18 on: May 10, 2015, 11:35:18 pm »
Your just like the others, you'll be back . . . . . .  as Michael Corleone once said  " Just when I thought I was out, they pull me back in "

He hasn't went away yet!  ;D

Bungle

« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2015, 11:38:55 pm »

Don't let,the door hit you on the arse on the way out. Do they all vote liberal on the other place?
We look at them, they look through them.