Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

CleanClear

Re: Vyair 10 lpm
« Reply #20 on: May 15, 2015, 10:57:07 pm »
Looks very similar but am sure the top is different we're the wires go in, am in bed now so will have to get back on it in the morning between jobs were I can,

Thanks mate

Its not 11 yet, get up and have a quick look ? !!!  ;D
*Status*--------Currently Online---------

Matt.

« Reply #21 on: May 16, 2015, 09:38:51 am »

slap bash

« Reply #22 on: May 16, 2015, 09:45:37 am »
Looks very similar but am sure the top is different we're the wires go in, am in bed now so will have to get back on it in the morning between jobs were I can,

Thanks mate
The ten liter pump does not have that layout. The 10 liter has a round plastic cover over the pressure switch which slides out in a upward movement if the pump is standing upright as in the picture.

Matt.

« Reply #23 on: May 16, 2015, 10:07:51 am »
Thanks slap dash !!

This forum is the way forward !!

SeanK

« Reply #24 on: May 16, 2015, 12:39:28 pm »
You need to adjust the pressure switch on your new pump,

Pressure switch on a Vyair pump?

Yes its like a small cylinder that sits out on the side between the pipe connections ( that's as good as I can describe it)
I think the screw is between the wires but 100% sure on this.

Isn't this a shurflow pump your describing?

No if you look at CleanClears picture the pressure switch has the 2 wires coming from it, that's what I was trying to describe
badly.

Rich Wilts

« Reply #25 on: May 16, 2015, 12:45:40 pm »
Thanks Sean, I'll have a look later. I'm sure when I spoke to Vyair a couple of months back they said there weren't any adjusting screws. I'll have a look and see, on both pumps, the 7 and 10.

SeanK

« Reply #26 on: May 16, 2015, 12:54:21 pm »
Thanks Sean, I'll have a look later. I'm sure when I spoke to Vyair a couple of months back they said there weren't any adjusting screws. I'll have a look and see, on both pumps, the 7 and 10.
Yes I think your right there doesn't seem to be any adjustment on the pressure switch they are set to switch off at 80psi

Matt.

« Reply #27 on: May 16, 2015, 03:27:10 pm »
Only just finished this job so am back in the van, I haven't looked on the pump it self but the invoice says and I was charged for a 10 lpm, not stopping til I get home but will look on the pump, 

Phil has been in touch from vyair, he's offered to replace but am all for fixing it first.

He's suggested running pump direct from battery without controller which I will do this afternoon and will bypass this pressure switch if possible first.

Will post pic

Matt.

« Reply #28 on: May 16, 2015, 10:01:30 pm »

Pump is 10 lpm says on the tin, took cover off and it's pretty much the same as cleanclear pic.

Don Kee

« Reply #29 on: May 17, 2015, 07:58:19 am »
Just gone onto the vyair website and from there pics, you have a pressure switch wired in (the part where the blue connectors go in)

http://www.vyair.com/scripts/prodView.asp?idproduct=107
(Click on the different thumbnails to see the difference in pumps)

You need to disconnect the two blue connectors
Then the two wires at the other side of the pump (barrel side), they go into the controller
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

Matt.

« Reply #30 on: May 17, 2015, 08:36:39 pm »
Ok, so I disconnected the 2 wires that go into pressure switch, with the controller still connected up. This then gave me nothing and when I connected them together it showed  P5 was flashinging on controller 😡😤

So I have ran the wires from the pump to the battery which at least has gave me a working pump, well impressed with flo of it just need to speak to vyair tomorrow  and sort this controller out

Thanks for all the help guys it's appreciated as always.

Matt