This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Elfyn

Re: Red Cladding Restoration and the return of the meerkat!
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2015, 08:14:53 am »
Blatant advertising!

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2015, 10:37:31 pm »
To stop vinyl cladding from fading, don't use harsh and aggressive chemicals or pressure wash them,
pre spray the cladding with a non-caustic,non-corrosive safe cleaning solution, scrub the surface with microcleaning pads which are 10 times more effective than a 2000psi hot pressure washer, you can rinse off all the loosened soils just using water and a hose.

Darranvps

« Reply #3 on: April 07, 2015, 05:26:17 am »
To stop vinyl cladding from fading, don't use harsh and aggressive chemicals or pressure wash them,
pre spray the cladding with a non-caustic,non-corrosive safe cleaning solution, scrub the surface with microcleaning pads which are 10 times more effective than a 2000psi hot pressure washer, you can rinse off all the loosened soils just using water and a hose.

Hi Tadgh
What would you recommend when it has faded and become chalky to the touch?

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #4 on: April 07, 2015, 08:36:58 am »

Hi Tadgh
  For me i would just walk away when they have gone that far.

Darranvps

« Reply #5 on: April 07, 2015, 06:06:50 pm »

Hi Tadgh
  For me i would just walk away when they have gone that far.
We love restoring the stuff back to former glory

Radek Jablonski

« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2015, 08:48:25 am »
I would polish it just like car, cheap in cost and color like new, as the paint is oxidized, by polishing you remove it complately.

or just spray painting :)