This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

duncan h

cony clean problem
« on: March 26, 2015, 04:54:03 pm »
Did a conservatory this morning. Clean roof, gutters etc. When I came to finish off, I then clean frames and glass as you would a normal clean. I only normally do the house and she leaves the cony. Anyway, as I was scrubbing the frames and glass, black was coming from the seals, but it was like ink. Peeing out of seals for ages. I gave them a good blast with hose pipe, which had a massive pressure. Still dripping as I walked away. I guess its due to knackered seals, but it was never ending. Has anyone come across it before. I am talking running dye not muck

mick hay

Re: cony clean problem
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2015, 05:16:56 pm »
yea get it loads of times with old seals.

Its a pain in the a**se. You will know about this before cleaning if you look at the frame below the seal. You'll notice black run marks.

Horrible stuff.

Smudger

« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2015, 05:19:58 pm »
Yes Duncan, get it a lot on first cleans when using g101 it's usually a build up of soap scum, salt and crud that's attacked the rubber, once you've given it a good scrub and rinse the seals don't bleed anymore.

These are great to show the custy when cleaning, ;D

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Jonny 87

« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2015, 05:33:22 pm »
Yes Duncan, get it a lot on first cleans when using g101 it's usually a build up of soap scum, salt and crud that's attacked the rubber, once you've given it a good scrub and rinse the seals don't bleed anymore.

Darran

+1

Except I use virosol.  It has the same effect.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

duncan h

« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2015, 08:01:43 pm »

Darran

+1

Except I use virosol.  It has the same effect.
I used Virosol.  I was rinsing for ages, never stopped. I thought it would be runs but this was never ending really black crud