This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Jonny 87

Gardiner Extreme 18 metal clamping points?
« on: March 25, 2015, 08:22:58 am »
As soon as the new supreme brushes are out I'm going to be ordering an extreme 18 pole to go with it.

Just wanted to know if anyone who has one knows if the 18 extreme also has the three metal clamping points? Including the half way point?

Only reason I ask is that I think the original extreme 18 didn't have the mid way clamping point, you could only use the sections on full extension.  According to gardiners website it looks like it does, but just wanted to make sure. If it didn't have the half way point, I'd probably go for the next size up.

Thanks in advance.

Jonny.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Clever Forum Name

Re: Gardiner Extreme 18 metal clamping points?
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2015, 11:48:40 am »
Must be selling lots of vision Eh!

Jonny 87

« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2015, 03:22:41 pm »
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Jonny 87

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2015, 05:38:27 pm »
Has no one got a new extreme 18?

:'(

8weekly

« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2015, 05:52:24 pm »
Must be selling lots of vision Eh!
One born every minute.

KS Cleaning

« Reply #5 on: March 25, 2015, 10:09:22 pm »
As soon as the new supreme brushes are out I'm going to be ordering an extreme 18 pole to go with it.

Just wanted to know if anyone who has one knows if the 18 extreme also has the three metal clamping points? Including the half way point?

Only reason I ask is that I think the original extreme 18 didn't have the mid way clamping point, you could only use the sections on full extension.  According to gardiners website it looks like it does, but just wanted to make sure. If it didn't have the half way point, I'd probably go for the next size up.

Thanks in advance.

Jonny.
There are  only  2 metal clamping points, halfway and fully extended, there are no metal clamping points in the collapsed position, but this will be the same with all sizes.

Dave Willis

« Reply #6 on: March 25, 2015, 10:36:52 pm »

Three on my 35 footer I'm sure

KS Cleaning

« Reply #7 on: March 25, 2015, 11:30:13 pm »

Three on my 35 footer I'm sure
Shows you how much I pay attention! Yes the 18' will be the same as the pic shown. I only have a couple of replacement sections that have the metal collars, my No 1 section is the old style,  this is what confused me, I am easily confused :P

dazmond

« Reply #8 on: March 25, 2015, 11:53:41 pm »

metal bands on all sections on my extreme 25 i bought just before xmas last year.
price higher/work harder!

Jonny 87

« Reply #9 on: March 26, 2015, 06:56:43 am »
Thanks guys.