This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Blackadder

Beaten.
« on: March 24, 2015, 11:06:33 am »
Not been a great day so far, first my pressure washing hose split on only 3rd use and now I'm letting this conservatory clean get the better of me,  can't get on the other con roof  obviously and the sills are so green, not even continuous scrubbing with the brush dipped in virasol is not shifting it, could be my first defeat!

Jonny 87

Re: Beaten.
« Reply #1 on: March 24, 2015, 12:37:29 pm »
Just shows you that looks can be decieving. I've never had a PVC clean not come up good when I pre soaked with virosol and pure.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Blackadder

« Reply #2 on: March 24, 2015, 01:13:57 pm »
In fairness, I didn't give up, I let it soak for an hour and it's better, the house is next to some woods....never seen anything like it!

chris turner

« Reply #3 on: March 24, 2015, 05:37:13 pm »
Mark get a backpack sprayer, soak the whole conservatory in virosol, leave for a few minutes then wash off with a gardiners full trim sill brush.
It's so easy and great results every time.
I cleaned a green conservatory this way today, took me 45 minutes to do the lot.

I use to hate full con cleans but with the right kit there easy money.

Bungle

« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2015, 07:08:52 pm »
Looks a pig, no angle on the roof for draining.
We look at them, they look through them.

Blackadder

« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2015, 07:30:17 pm »
Yeah, that lower one was originally completely covered in leaves (should've taken some 'before' pics) I have a backpack sprayer but the issue was that the left side of the con had no access, those two and a first window clean took 5 hours, all for £120, felt a bit mugged off, it was hard graft. My fault for taking it on at that price, lesson learned.

Blackadder

« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2015, 07:33:31 pm »