This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Dave Willis

I don't charge enough
« on: March 23, 2015, 04:44:15 pm »
Doing some commercial work today and a woman wanted her terraced two bed house done. I quoted ten pounds.
She then wanted me to clean her farmhouse she was letting. I refused as it was too far out of my way.

Anyway, she then tells me my prices are way too cheap - her washing machine man charges £60 call out fee and her chimney sweep charged her a fortune etc.
Daft woman.

Don Kee

Re: I don't charge enough
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2015, 04:56:57 pm »
Had a house the other week dave, quoted £15 (and i thought it was a good £15) and found out that her windy she'd sacked did it for £25...
All tops of frames missed, water marks on the windows...

I need to charge more!!
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

Tony dunmall

« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2015, 09:14:59 pm »
 I started this about 3-5 years ago

Lettings  and one offs minimum charge £45 if it's a larger house , ie 4-5 bedroom detached its £65-£85 as I'm guessing they've not been cleaned in at least 6 months

Few Lettings agents I deal with wanted a call out charge on there books,  So it's a £85 call out charge  which they feel is reasonable , Obviously larger properties are priced higher

Never had any problems and get steady flow of one offs each month

Richard iSparkle

« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2015, 09:29:16 pm »
I started this about 3-5 years ago

Lettings  and one offs minimum charge £45 if it's a larger house , ie 4-5 bedroom detached its £65-£85 as I'm guessing they've not been cleaned in at least 6 months

Few Lettings agents I deal with wanted a call out charge on there books,  So it's a £85 call out charge  which they feel is reasonable , Obviously larger properties are priced higher

Never had any problems and get steady flow of one offs each month

we do similar prices for one offs.  min fee £45 and quoted over the phone from there. they have to pay by card over the phone to book it in too. so no running about for money and no messers
iSparkle Window Cleaning

www.isparklewindowcleaning.uk