Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

duncan h

Re: Vision - Week 2
« Reply #20 on: December 23, 2014, 11:47:40 am »
Slow rinsing is my gripe. I will use half recommended dose in New Year and see if it flows better. I scrub hard and fast. I rinse quickly.

slap bash

« Reply #21 on: December 23, 2014, 01:40:31 pm »
I would like to Wish the Vision Team a very merry Christmas. I hope there new year will  be filled with much Vision in 2015. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Jonny 87

« Reply #22 on: December 23, 2014, 02:52:43 pm »
I would like to Wish the Vision Team a very merry Christmas. I hope there new year will  be filled with much Vision in 2015. ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Bah humbug.

Hope you enjoy the holidays slap bash.  :)
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Small but perfectley formed

« Reply #23 on: December 23, 2014, 05:54:04 pm »
i like it for trad cleaning nice glide for squeegee
Spit and polish

NWH

« Reply #24 on: December 23, 2014, 08:20:05 pm »
Rinse a cloth out in it and rub it over a window or 2, it's awful using it on traditional method.

paulben

« Reply #25 on: December 24, 2014, 03:44:41 am »
NWH. 1 ml of Vision and 2 ml of soap works well for me
Do not steal the government hates competition

Pj

« Reply #26 on: December 24, 2014, 09:56:04 pm »
Mr Gold please refer to post 1 fyi

Moderator David@stives

« Reply #27 on: December 24, 2014, 10:30:13 pm »
when I use vision on, I had funny writing on the windows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYKGei2fyY

Pj

« Reply #28 on: December 25, 2014, 12:04:27 am »
when I use vision on, I had funny writing on the windows

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WCYKGei2fyY

How you doing Dave? 
How's the family?

rosskesava

« Reply #29 on: December 25, 2014, 12:15:22 am »
i like it for trad cleaning nice glide for squeegee

It's called Easy Glide.
Just chant..... Hare Krsna, Hare Krsna, Krsna Krsna, Hare Hare, Hare Rama, Hare Rama, Rama Rama, Hare Hare. It's beats chanting Tory Tory or Labour Labour.

Dave Willis

« Reply #30 on: December 25, 2014, 11:49:31 am »
out of interest - has anyone stuck their tds meter in a bottle of the neat stuff?

Pj

« Reply #31 on: December 25, 2014, 02:09:34 pm »
out of interest - has anyone stuck their tds meter in a bottle of the neat stuff?

Out of interest - does anyone know where to get new batteries for TDS meter?  Mine have died.  Only lasted 8 years.

ChumBucket

« Reply #32 on: December 25, 2014, 02:15:04 pm »

Out of interest - does anyone know where to get new batteries for TDS meter?  Mine have died.  Only lasted 8 years.

They are just watch batteries. ;)

Roy Harding

« Reply #33 on: December 25, 2014, 04:53:26 pm »

Just got some from eBay lithium 1.5v LR44

Roy

Pj

« Reply #34 on: December 25, 2014, 05:07:47 pm »
Thanks Roy.

Bill.upnw

« Reply #35 on: December 25, 2014, 07:59:14 pm »
Watching the results very carefully today.

So far:

Does it make the brush glide?  Yes, a bit more than usual, makes scrubbing a little easier.

Does it reduce spotting?  Not so far, wasn't an issue for me before.

Are the little bubbles helpful?  A hindrance for me but early days.  Still slowing me down as I rinse more.  The bubbles slow the flow down running off the window, I don't like that.

Does it turn beading glass into sheeting glass? No.

Does it clean wood or Upvc better?  I think they came up cleaner.  Old it's and stains remained but spots and stains since last clean came off well and quicker.

Does it remove fly poo, snail trails, spider spots etc?  No

Just my opinion so far.

what data sheet did you get sent with the product? obviously you will have had to have a data sheet telling you exactly what ingredients are in it for H&S act

Pj

« Reply #36 on: December 25, 2014, 09:16:06 pm »
Yes Data Sheet said If you drink this product you don't need to see a GP..  You need a Psychiatrist!

No, no data sheet.  Dragons Den would eat these guys alive.  But I maybe they are seeing if it catches on before they reveal it's contents as there will soon be 3 dozen replicas and plenty saying "is that all it is".  Or some conspiracy theory.  Or world domination, or worse.

Jonny 87

« Reply #37 on: December 25, 2014, 10:41:31 pm »
What data sheet do you get when you buy a bottle of coca cola?

Msds sheet is available online for you to look at and download before purchase.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher

Pj

« Reply #38 on: December 25, 2014, 11:00:02 pm »

Now that reply won't help your cause mate.  The dragons would be poised to attack.
Coke has its data printed on each and every bottle and can.  Details of its ingredients and nutritional content too.

What's on your label? ( I'm happily using your product by the way.)

Jonny 87

« Reply #39 on: December 25, 2014, 11:16:27 pm »

Now that reply won't help your cause mate.  The dragons would be poised to attack.
Coke has its data printed on each and every bottle and can.  Details of its ingredients and nutritional content too.

What's on your label? ( I'm happily using your product by the way.)

I have no 'cause' mate. Window cleaner through and through with a healthy business, this is a purely something we are trying, to see if as many people like it as we do. And trust me, with our pricing you are right, The dragons would have a field day. We're not making a lot of profit from this.

Ok........what's on the back of ecover soap?

I think you'll be surprised if you look at lots of cleaning products, you don't get lists of ingredients.

We have provided what is required by law, and that's the main thing.

You've seen how many people already have wanted to analyse this and see what's in it. You expect us to out on a label with all the ingredients?  ???