This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Pj

Vision - Week 2
« on: December 22, 2014, 08:08:34 pm »
Watching the results very carefully today.

So far:

Does it make the brush glide?  Yes, a bit more than usual, makes scrubbing a little easier.

Does it reduce spotting?  Not so far, wasn't an issue for me before.

Are the little bubbles helpful?  A hindrance for me but early days.  Still slowing me down as I rinse more.  The bubbles slow the flow down running off the window, I don't like that.

Does it turn beading glass into sheeting glass? No.

Does it clean wood or Upvc better?  I think they came up cleaner.  Old it's and stains remained but spots and stains since last clean came off well and quicker.

Does it remove fly poo, snail trails, spider spots etc?  No

Just my opinion so far.

Window Lickers

Re: Vision - Week 2
« Reply #1 on: December 22, 2014, 08:41:27 pm »
That's pretty much how I found it.

Nothing special.

Although I don't think it cleans plastics any better. 1ml per 100 litres of water and it dissolves fly crap and spider poo, not a chance. 
Liberace's ex looking to meet well built men for cottaging meets.

Dave Willis

« Reply #2 on: December 22, 2014, 08:47:32 pm »
I've found 50/50 Virosol doesn't touch fly poo on glass neither does G101, even a non scratch pad struggles so I doubt very much anything diluted that weak will touch it.

kempy

« Reply #3 on: December 22, 2014, 08:59:53 pm »
Just need  Slap bash and SeanK to post on this thread now , and then we have Visions happiest customers
LOL

Dave Willis

« Reply #4 on: December 22, 2014, 09:18:54 pm »
Steady, stay professional at all times.

Lee GLS

« Reply #5 on: December 22, 2014, 09:22:29 pm »
I actually had a problem with spotting whilst using vision, I've been rinsing as quickly as I usually do but have found that vision makes rinsing slower and ended up with spotting because of this

Bungle

« Reply #6 on: December 22, 2014, 09:24:45 pm »
Intriguing
We look at them, they look through them.

stevon

« Reply #7 on: December 22, 2014, 09:38:50 pm »
lee, does that mean uve checked the windows after,& there worse or should I say more spotting.if so this is quite disappointing.i shall see myself havnent checked.

Lee GLS

« Reply #8 on: December 22, 2014, 09:43:00 pm »
I only checked because I cleaned the insides, we clean the inside regularly and have never had a problem in the past.

stevon

« Reply #9 on: December 22, 2014, 09:50:33 pm »
this is not good, obviously I carnt run up the ladders every five minutes.i will, however have 2 make my own judgements.thanx

Bungle

« Reply #10 on: December 22, 2014, 10:00:00 pm »
I actually had a problem with spotting whilst using vision, I've been rinsing as quickly as I usually do but have found that vision makes rinsing slower and ended up with spotting because of this

Why do you think vision has caused the spotting? This product doesn't sound like it's what we all thought it would be. Was everyone thinking it would make the glass sheet on every window? I certainly got that impression from the makers.
We look at them, they look through them.

Lee GLS

« Reply #11 on: December 22, 2014, 10:03:43 pm »
I personally find that the glass takes longer to rinse, the water seems to run slower down the glass, so maybe i need to rinse longer with vision, maybe it's was just a coincidence, I don't know.

I personally have not seen any benefit using it. Others have, but I don't see that it does any of what it claims apart from make the brush glide more and bubbles on the glass

Pj

« Reply #12 on: December 22, 2014, 10:23:00 pm »
I would just like to state -

I have not started this to run down the product or those involved in it.  I wish them all the best.

I am simply stating what my experience is from using Vision.  The pros and cons.  No agenda.  And I certainly don't want to offend a good friend who has given it to me to try.

kempy

« Reply #13 on: December 22, 2014, 10:41:16 pm »
No problem PJ , hope Vision will improve for you . I've used it obviously for upto 12 months and I've never had spotting . But we all clean different windows , areas of work and probably another dozen variants .
We've still had loads of really satisfied customers and we've had a great initial start .

No problem

Pj

« Reply #14 on: December 22, 2014, 10:48:51 pm »
And not once have I said that it causes spotting.

kempy

« Reply #15 on: December 22, 2014, 11:59:19 pm »
Correct , my mistake .
All in all not a bad review , some positives , and at say 20/30p a day to use its not been that bad for you .

jk999

« Reply #16 on: December 23, 2014, 12:05:28 am »
Ive checked my windows even cleaned my own house yesterday in realy strong winds and I havent had any  spotting either ?

ChumBucket

« Reply #17 on: December 23, 2014, 12:16:36 am »
Ive checked my windows even cleaned my own house yesterday in realy strong winds and I havent had any  spotting either ?

You shouldn't have any spotting regardless of vision.

Mike #1

« Reply #18 on: December 23, 2014, 05:49:08 am »
Day 3 of use yesterday for me and i did not add any Vision at all it was still present in the tank , Brush glided over glass easily even on leaded windows with a stiff brush  but far less bubbles which was bonus for me as i could rinse faster .

So in my 400ltr tank i will only half dose everyday or 2 days nearly finished for xmas so probs be the new year before i can make a more informed decision and review .

kempy

« Reply #19 on: December 23, 2014, 07:10:30 am »
The beauty of Vision is that every user can dose to their preference .
Some persons are sticking to the user guide and enjoying it .
Some are over-dosing and prefere that .
And persons like Tim are experimenting by using less and finding that works for them .

Over a month persons will find their own preferences .