This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Nick_Thompson

Brush on detergent and using the pressure from your on board pump to supply the water to the first section of a Kärcher pressure cleaning wand, blast away!

Unbelievably effective on all those fiddly sections on conservatory roofs and soffit/fascia cleans.

Nick

Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

hasti

Re: 100 psi pressure washing for soffits, fascias and conservatory roofs.
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 09:59:58 pm »
Hi nick
Did you make it yourself or bought it from somewhere?
looks impressive.

matthewprice

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 10:04:34 pm »
Great idea .would be fantastic to see a video of it working.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 10:24:58 pm »
Matthewprice, I haven't been very successful with downloading videos in the past, but if I have the time I'll try again over the weekend.

Hasti, it's simply the first section of a Kärcher pressure washer wand tie-rapped to a extended rezi-neck.

Thanks

Nick

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.

PoleKing

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 10:26:20 pm »
Matthewprice, I haven't been very successful with downloading videos in the past, but if I have the time I'll try again over the weekend.

Hasti, it's simply the first section of a Kärcher pressure washer wand tie-rapped to a extended rezi-neck.

Thanks

Nick

Youtube it bud, then post the link...
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

hasti

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 10:27:06 pm »

Thanks

Nick

Well done, great idea  :)thanks for the tip.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 10:43:04 pm »

Thanks

Nick

Don't laugh PoleKing, but I hadn't thought of that; I'm a bit of a technophobe. I'll give it a go over the weekend.

Dave Willis

« Reply #7 on: November 25, 2014, 05:19:36 pm »
What about a single fan jet? Be much lighter I would imagine and could be mounted on an angle adapter?

Rob@Blast off

« Reply #8 on: November 25, 2014, 05:30:05 pm »
What about a single fan jet? Be much lighter I would imagine and could be mounted on an angle adapter?

That's the way to do it, just remove the brush an insert a single jet into the pole hose then either tape it or wrap an elastic band around the hose and resiy neck job done
Will try it out tomorrow if I remember

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #9 on: November 25, 2014, 06:07:29 pm »

That's the way to do it, just remove the brush an insert a single jet into the pole hose then either tape it or wrap an elastic band around the hose and resiy neck job done
Will try it out tomorrow if I remember

I've tried that method guys, there's just not enough flow out of those little fan jets for an effective clean.

I suppose a larger fan jet with a narrow spread of pressurised water would do it.

To be able to have the pump running at full pressure and thereby achieve the best cleaning results the fan jet needs to have somewhere in the region of 2 litres of water flowing through it to stop the pressure switch from cutting in.

Nick

PoleKing

« Reply #10 on: November 25, 2014, 06:41:00 pm »

Thanks

Nick

Don't laugh PoleKing, but I hadn't thought of that; I'm a bit of a technophobe. I'll give it a go over the weekend.

I'm not great myself tbh. Look forward to seeing it.
www.LanesWindowCleaning.com

It's just the internet. Try not to worry.

Bungle

« Reply #11 on: November 25, 2014, 07:58:36 pm »
Brush on detergent and using the pressure from your on board pump to supply the water to the first section of a Kärcher pressure cleaning wand, blast away!

Unbelievably effective on all those fiddly sections on conservatory roofs and soffit/fascia cleans.

Nick

Have you nicked this idea from Cheshire Window Cleaning  ;D
We look at them, they look through them.

Nick_Thompson

« Reply #12 on: November 25, 2014, 08:32:14 pm »
Sorry Bungle, what do you mean?

Bungle

We look at them, they look through them.