This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Ian101

They make me smile
« on: November 24, 2014, 04:56:55 pm »
Phone enquiry this afternoon

"Ive seen you about on the estate .. ow much do you charge ? .. used to have one but had to stop him cos we got new windows and he wasn't doing the frames or sills or door ... was gonna do them myself buy only managed to do them twice in last 18 months ... so ow much do you charge ?"

thinking wow take a breathe missus .......... know the houses as all same on the estate and being in a take it or leave it kinda mood today I quoted without seeing it ... yup dead professional me  ;D

"£16 .. and for that we clean all the windows, sills and frames and any upvc doors and we call once a month like clockwork"

line went quiet for a bit .... "did you say £16 ? ... that's expensive !!"

"yes I am but I do the job right" .... thinking take it or leave it love as I don't really care either way  :)

"When can you fit me in ?"

........... wait till I hit her for a double charge on first clean  ;D ;D  ..

C o z y

Re: They make me smile
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 05:19:33 pm »
I tell them it's double when they ask about a clean mate. When you tip up to do it, and then tell them it's double, the normal reaction would be "He's taking the P".

Only my opinion....... ;)

Added after, the "That's expensive" brigade should set your alarm bells off too.  ;)
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Ian101

« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 05:21:10 pm »
I always forget to tell them on the phone  ::)roll

C o z y

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 05:21:50 pm »
 ;D
No still don't understand, I must be thick

Ian101

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 05:23:25 pm »

Added after, the "That's expensive" brigade should set your alarm bells off too.  ;)

oh yup its defo a Christmas clean (pretty sure) but will be getting done last job and will be priced right or not done