Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Electric

Re: 3 rung little giant ladders
« Reply #20 on: November 25, 2014, 10:38:55 am »
if you text the night before they might text to cancel. Best to creep up on them.

dazmond

« Reply #21 on: November 25, 2014, 12:02:08 pm »
if you text the night before they might text to cancel. Best to creep up on them.

very rarely happens IME unless their having building work/exterior painting done.
price higher/work harder!

Fin Clearview

« Reply #22 on: November 25, 2014, 09:03:58 pm »
Have the 4 rung also. Nothing more to add, very sturdy and heavy. I bought mine to replace a telescopic but i still prefer the  ease of the telescopic most of the time for flat roofs etc though..

Jonny 87

« Reply #23 on: November 26, 2014, 12:30:26 am »
Johnny , have you got a pic of it folded and a pic of it at full extension against a house ?

Hi Robert,

I havnt sorry. Will try and remember next time I'm using them.

If you count four rungs up then that is how high they sit when folded away. And then the way they are sitting in the pic is fully extended so fold them out and that's how high they sit. Basically just at the window sill of most two story houses.
Vision Technician / Visual Engineer /  Vision Enhancement Operative /...........................................................OnlyUseMeWFP AkA Jonny the Windy Wesher