This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

KS Cleaning

Phoenix Neon WFP
« on: November 23, 2014, 09:18:27 pm »
 When are they are gonna be available? Prices?

duncan h

Re: Phoenix Neon WFP
« Reply #1 on: November 23, 2014, 09:52:38 pm »
Phoenix must be getting Gardiner worried. Thinking of getting one my self. Not as happy as some with the SLX quality

KS Cleaning

« Reply #2 on: November 23, 2014, 10:52:56 pm »
Phoenix must be getting Gardiner worried. Thinking of getting one my self. Not as happy as some with the SLX quality
Think the Neon is being released to compete with the Extreme not the SLX ;)

Jakey boy

« Reply #3 on: November 24, 2014, 09:29:38 am »

I prefer my phoenix carbon x to gardiner slx, this is a pro gardiner forum, but phoenix poles are just so easy to use in comparison, so fast as well. Although gardiner still win in quality by a fair stretch!

« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2014, 10:01:46 am »

I prefer my phoenix carbon x to gardiner slx, this is a pro gardiner forum, but phoenix poles are just so easy to use in comparison, so fast as well. Although gardiner still win in quality by a fair stretch!
Hi jakey boy
How are the phoenix poles easier and faster to use in comparison ?
Not having a pop, genuinely interested in your opinion.

Jakey boy

« Reply #5 on: November 24, 2014, 10:07:59 am »
I have both, slx and phoenix, also a clx,

I find the phoenix much easier to use for 3 main reasons, the clamps are so much easier to operate and much much faster, they don't get caught on any guttering etc

The diameter is much thinner than slx poles, I find the grip and feel is more ergonomical, and less tiring,

The phoenix brush recently released is absolutly brilliant, very light, great scrubbing power, and excellent splay on the glass, seems to always work better than the super lite.

However, the quality of the gardiner slx range is better, by a long way. If facelift upped there quality standards, I would say they would potentially out sell gardiner poles...

I still highly rate gardiner, but for me, the phoenix seems to get the most use daily, I naturally gravitate towards it for ease of use. It won't last as long as a gardiner pole mind!

robert mitchell

« Reply #6 on: November 24, 2014, 10:12:15 am »
The phoenix brush ......... how do they get away with charging £10 more for fan jets !  :o
www.ishinewindowcleaning.co.uk

The man who never made a mistake never made anything.

Clever Forum Name

« Reply #7 on: November 24, 2014, 11:28:27 am »
JUST been talking to another window cleaner about these and he raised some very interesting points. I am sorry but I cannot repeat what he said as i don't want to get into trouble.

He explained why and I agree. I think these will have to be modified or pulled. Not going into any more detail. Sorry.

mufcglen

« Reply #8 on: November 24, 2014, 01:05:04 pm »
im quite interested in the neon for my next pole, nothing wrong with gardiner but just fancy a change and like the different style clamps. isnt the neon supposed to be the lightest pole coming on the market?
Pure H2o im interested to know what the other window cleaner has told you about these poles needing modified or pulled, why not just tell us as its only an oppinon and your not going to get into trouble are you??

kempy

« Reply #9 on: November 24, 2014, 02:06:28 pm »
Always happy to try a change .
Will the Aquaadaptor fit onto it easy

Jakey boy

« Reply #10 on: November 24, 2014, 02:19:33 pm »
im quite interested in the neon for my next pole, nothing wrong with gardiner but just fancy a change and like the different style clamps. isnt the neon supposed to be the lightest pole coming on the market?
Pure H2o im interested to know what the other window cleaner has told you about these poles needing modified or pulled, why not just tell us as its only an oppinon and your not going to get into trouble are you??

Exactly, why not share?

The phoenix x poles are fine, I take it he's talking about the new neon?

gary999

« Reply #11 on: November 24, 2014, 04:02:11 pm »
JUST been talking to another window cleaner about these and he raised some very interesting points. I am sorry but I cannot repeat what he said as i don't want to get into trouble.

He explained why and I agree. I think these will have to be modified or pulled. Not going into any more detail. Sorry.

So what was the point of saying anything then.

Cmon spill your guts...you  know you want to ;D

wfp master

« Reply #12 on: November 24, 2014, 04:17:41 pm »
JUST been talking to another window cleaner about these and he raised some very interesting points. I am sorry but I cannot repeat what he said as i don't want to get into trouble

will the police come & take you away. ::)roll

Don Kee

« Reply #13 on: November 24, 2014, 04:22:20 pm »

So what was the point in posting? ;D

Beaten by chunks!!! ;D
Why don't you have a quick google before making stupid comments?

ChumBucket

« Reply #14 on: November 24, 2014, 04:48:32 pm »
I love it when a decent, new none gardiner product comes to market- because then Gardiners always seem to shift the goalposts again just after & that product becomes old hat!! ;D All good stuff for us consumers. ;)

Jakey boy

« Reply #15 on: November 24, 2014, 04:51:35 pm »
I love it when a decent, new none gardiner product comes to market- because then Gardiners always seem to shift the goalposts again just after & that product becomes old hat!! ;D All good stuff for us consumers. ;)

Yep, agree, although while gardiner maintain there sideways clamps, I'll still reach for the phoenix!

We need more manufacturers to compete to lower costs as well, we still
Pay a fortune for poles these days!

ChumBucket

« Reply #16 on: November 24, 2014, 05:00:47 pm »

Yep, agree, although while gardiner maintain there sideways clamps, I'll still reach for the phoenix!

I love Gardiners smart clamps. I've had longitudinal clamps before, even on an older style Facelift carbon & find them harder to operate than transverse clamps.

Jakey boy

« Reply #17 on: November 24, 2014, 05:11:04 pm »

I love Gardiners smart clamps. I've had longitudinal clamps before, even on an older style Facelift carbon & find them harder to operate than transverse clamps.

Each to there own!

Dave Willis

« Reply #18 on: November 24, 2014, 06:15:57 pm »
Do the Neon poles have the metal collars like the Extreme to reduce wear?

Jakey boy

« Reply #19 on: November 24, 2014, 06:42:21 pm »
Do the Neon poles have the metal collars like the Extreme to reduce wear?

Not sure yet, I've not seen an images of the pole 'open' hope so though