This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

austin

water bill advice
« on: November 23, 2014, 05:57:08 pm »
hi guys need to speak to southern water regarding bill any advice about this heard from some people you can cut the price regarding wastage  cheers

colin bird

Re: water bill advice
« Reply #1 on: November 24, 2014, 07:52:39 pm »
hi guys need to speak to southern water regarding bill any advice about this heard from some people you can cut the price regarding wastage  cheers
hi mate I'm also under southern water,ask them for a non return to sewer form,fit a sub meter before your filling tap. Your bill will be two thirds cheaper as your not returning to sewer,I've just done the above if you want to chat and discuss call me 07850332219

Nick_Thompson

Re: water bill advice
« Reply #2 on: November 24, 2014, 08:05:08 pm »
hi mate I'm also under southern water,ask them for a non return to sewer form,fit a sub meter before your filling tap. Your bill will be two thirds cheaper as your not returning to sewer,I've just done the above if you want to chat and discuss call me 07850332219

What a nice chap you are Colin. :-)
Do quantum mechanics fix old transits?

And let us not forget, voyeurism is an occupational hazard that we simply must endure.