Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mufcglen

Re: No brushes at Gardiners
« Reply #20 on: November 20, 2014, 11:14:00 pm »
Alex can you help, I've got loads of your brushes but my favourite is the medium mixed extreme however I can't use this on the leaded windows so I use the all black super lite but it's heavy, which of the other extreme brushes are closely matched to the black super lite that I can use on lead?

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #21 on: November 21, 2014, 09:04:35 am »
Alex can you help, I've got loads of your brushes but my favourite is the medium mixed extreme however I can't use this on the leaded windows so I use the all black super lite but it's heavy, which of the other extreme brushes are closely matched to the black super lite that I can use on lead?

Hi CWCS

There is not currently an Xtreme brush that would match the Super-Lite Black Flocked brush. However we are releasing several new ranges of brushes early next year and there will be an option then that will be similar to what you need.

Mike #1

« Reply #22 on: November 21, 2014, 04:50:04 pm »
Alex can you help, I've got loads of your brushes but my favourite is the medium mixed extreme however I can't use this on the leaded windows so I use the all black super lite but it's heavy, which of the other extreme brushes are closely matched to the black super lite that I can use on lead

Its all about technique i can clean leaded windows with the white/blue Xtreme and the black & white

Mike #1

« Reply #23 on: November 21, 2014, 04:52:35 pm »
If you want to send it my way I'll give you £10 for it ;)

Nah think i will hold onto it , it may come in for something

Dave Willis

« Reply #24 on: November 21, 2014, 06:16:28 pm »
Mmmm, might be a good time to sell some of my brushes off.

ChumBucket

« Reply #25 on: November 21, 2014, 06:18:14 pm »
Mmmm, might be a good time to sell some of my brushes off.

You could retire if you sold all your "spare" brushes off Dave!! :P

Dave Willis

« Reply #26 on: November 21, 2014, 06:22:36 pm »
Actually it's a funny old world. I had a leaded property to do the other day and wanted my flocked Superlight but picked up a modified black and blue Extreme instead that was dumped in the back of the van. Worked a treat and even took the snail trails off. I always thought it was crap!  ;D

Frankybadboy

« Reply #27 on: November 21, 2014, 07:54:52 pm »
you could always try this brush

Alex do you think with could have this brush in a superlight please

Dave Willis

« Reply #28 on: November 24, 2014, 05:47:04 pm »
Alex, I've just put an order in - could the girls chuck in my snap fitting that's sat on someone's desk please?

Ta

Could you drop them an email as I am not sure which fitting this is :)

Girls didn't spot the note on my order - never mind.
It was a male and female connector that jammed - I think you freed it as there was nothing wrong with it.
Maybe get it on next months standing order  ;D

Alex Gardiner

« Reply #29 on: November 24, 2014, 06:39:37 pm »
Alex, I've just put an order in - could the girls chuck in my snap fitting that's sat on someone's desk please?

Ta

It was a male and female connector that jammed - I think you freed it as there was nothing wrong with it.

Apologies for this.  It might be worth giving them a call and they can pop them in the post to you.  I will also mention it to them when I am next in the Office.

ALF.LEVER

« Reply #30 on: November 24, 2014, 06:45:37 pm »
We have just purchased two sill brushes from gardeners and they are the best brush we have used from them and tried most👍

Dave Willis

« Reply #31 on: November 24, 2014, 07:01:17 pm »

Ta

Apologies for this.  It might be worth giving them a call and they can pop them in the post to you.  I will also mention it to them when I am next in the Office.

Don't worry about it Alex it's nothing really -  I was just too tight to pay the postage so we left it for a later order.

advanced

« Reply #32 on: November 25, 2014, 05:08:17 pm »
love there poles  but trhe brushes are naff  prefer the pro  line brushes