Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

Tadgh O Shea

Re: Can I pick your brains?
« Reply #20 on: November 07, 2014, 08:34:24 am »
Tadgh, do something good to the Ireland economy and this industry and sell some good equipment and tools on normal prices, so I will no need to order them in UK. :) :) As if anything is beeing sold here somethimes has nearly double price. :(
Hi Radek, We never have and never will sell any cleaning machines, if you would like to talk about better pricing please feel free to give me a call.  Regards Tadgh

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #21 on: November 07, 2014, 08:38:27 am »
No need to worry about an acid rince for UM either ... and youl get home quicker ...having done a better job  :)
Hi John, i used ultimate master for years used to buy it from Hi-Tec in Enniskillen back in the early 80's if i am honest i could write paragraph after paragraph with the difficulties it caused, but you know what they say John, there is no future in the past.
Hi John, To be fair its well over 20 years since i used UM so chances are the formula has been changed and i should of of left it there.  Regards Tadgh

DB

« Reply #22 on: November 07, 2014, 08:48:42 am »
Why not use UM as a pretreatment, then agitate and rinse....solves the problem....you would probably get a better job using it that way too

Brendan (chem2clean)

« Reply #23 on: November 07, 2014, 10:11:41 am »
Hey Radek,where do you buy your chemicals?

Ian Gourlay

« Reply #24 on: November 07, 2014, 12:46:13 pm »
Rob, whats wrong with the Elite

It can do Hard Floors

Was thinking about Advance Triple Vac  but may join Hector instead and breed parrots

*Hector*

« Reply #25 on: November 07, 2014, 03:42:18 pm »
A lot less stress Ian....  ;D
Everyday this forum slips further from God.  :'(

Mike Halliday

« Reply #26 on: November 07, 2014, 05:13:11 pm »
Prespray with pure clean or any quality prespray then rinse with Chemspec F90 liquid diluted to the appropriate strength as per the carpet & soil conditions.

Scrub with a rotary and extract with any high end portable.

In my opinion that's this topic simply answered

when starting a new business this is the last thing you need to be sorting out..... hows your website coming along? What marketing have you got in place? Don't get hung up about self neutralising,  drying times etc at the start these things are not important.

Just searched 'Sevenoaks carpet cleaners' and you have a lot of competition  how are you going to get your share of the available work?
Mike Halliday.  www.henryhalliday.co.uk

Shaun_Ashmore

« Reply #27 on: November 07, 2014, 05:52:56 pm »
What ph are colloidal cleaners?

Shaun

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #28 on: November 07, 2014, 06:43:23 pm »
What ph are colloidal cleaners?

Shaun
Hi Shaun, the ones we promote have a pH value of 8.7

Today you have a great choice of suppliers especially in the UK.     Tadgh

Tadgh O Shea

« Reply #29 on: November 07, 2014, 06:51:51 pm »
Tadgh/Neil - which colloidal products do you use/recommend?
Hi Rob, We import our range from the USA, but again there are now many Janitorial suppliers promoting colloid chemistry in the UK if you google     colloidal micelles technology.