This is an advertisement
Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here

Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

mufcglen

white upvc shine
« on: September 23, 2014, 05:11:39 pm »
what can i use to bring back the shine on some old upvc frames, ubik and tfr etc take the dirt off but just make them dull, i want something to bring back the shine without having to use something like t-cut where abit of scrubbing with a rag is required i just want to spray something on scrub it with brush and wash off if possible?

Smudger

Re: white upvc shine
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2014, 05:27:33 pm »
Starbrite black steak remover

Tadgh has sent me a sample of cleaning paste which on his vids looks really good.

But not used it yet

Darran
Never argue with an idiot, they will only bring you down to their level, and beat you with experience

Richard Shepherd

« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2014, 05:58:17 pm »
If you have an Asda near by get yourself some Doktor Power.

Mike #1

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 06:49:04 pm »
magic eraser sponge had a new custy with grey runs on bottom of frames came straight off .

I have used tfr and currently used virisol today on a mates house biggest job i have ever done for FREE owed a favour and they come up shiny bright , Dont get the dull comment . Mike

mick hay

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 08:07:47 pm »
Use a good UPVC cream cleaner, i use this http://www.bond-it.co.uk/product/pvcu-cream-cleaner-1l/

That will bring the UPVC back to its original condition. Then apply carnauba wax. Don't get a cheap one. You need a high % of carnuaba
I use this  http://www.amazon.co.uk/Boora-Carnauba-Wax-Paste/dp/B0038KR93K

Customers pay good money for UPVC cleaning, so don't undersell yourself!!!!!

mufcglen

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 09:42:15 pm »
cheers for the comments guys and for those that dont understand the dull comment, i mean the look on old frames that are clean but dont have the shine like new frames, ive cleaned loads with ubik,virasol tfr magic sponges etc and theyre get the ink stains and dirty marks etc but they dont bring back that glossy shine!