Interested In Advertising? | Contact Us Here
Warning!

Welcome to Clean It Up; the UK`s largest cleaning forum with over 34,000 members

Please login or register to post and reply to topics.      

Forgot your password? Click here

G.W.C

IPAF/PASMA
« on: September 21, 2014, 11:12:50 am »
Which license would i need to use a cherry picker?
Also would my employee need a license if he was working from one with me but i was controlling/driving it?
Thanks

deeege

Re: IPAF/PASMA
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2014, 12:40:47 pm »
Take the category IPAF 3a and 3b,  mobile vertical and mobile boom. Google for a local training provider.

Only the driver will need to be IPAF qualified. Others can work from the platform and not be IPAF qualified.
"....and it's lend me ten pounds, I'll buy you a drink, and mother wake me early in the morning."

CF Facilities

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2014, 11:18:53 pm »
Pasma if for scaffold towers only not powered access.

G.W.C

« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2014, 06:49:56 am »
cheers lads

Ian101

« Reply #4 on: September 23, 2014, 08:38:10 am »
Take the category IPAF 3a and 3b,  mobile vertical and mobile boom. Google for a local training provider.

Only the driver will need to be IPAF qualified. Others can work from the platform and not be IPAF qualified.

that's handy to know ... however can u imagine the s h1t storm if there was an accident and you had an untrained operative  :-\

going in for mine in the next few months  :)

johnny bravo

« Reply #5 on: September 23, 2014, 02:33:03 pm »
ipaf   3a + 3b      is this enough to use cherry pickers etc,     also   can you hire the mobile vehicles with these cards as well.,
i want to be able to offer this service if needed also.

especially on comercial buildings who can afford to pay for your services if you needed one for high work